About A.T Kearney
A.T. Kearney is a leading global management consulting firm with offices in more than 40 countries. Since 1926, we have been trusted advisors to the world’s foremost organizations. A.T. Kearney is a partner-owned firm, committed to helping clients achieve success.
What You Can Expect
We work in a collegial way. As a Senior Business Analyst, you will be surrounded by highly skilled professionals who are interested in helping you achieve your full potential.
We value collaboration. You will work alongside team members who will help you grow, as you help our clients solve their most important business challenges.
Our culture helps you thrive. We want to make sure you can have an impact and develop your potential from day one. Our culture actively fosters an entrepreneurial approach and a supportive environment.
What We Want
We are looking for talented problem-solvers who are ready to integrate into our client teams as full members. Associates are expected to contribute ideas, opinions and new information.
• A proven record of academic excellence, with a PhD or a master’s degree plus three or more years’ full time work experience in a rigorous environment, such as a consulting firm or global or Fortune 500 company
• International experience in either work or study
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
• Strong critical thinking and analytical capabilities
• An innovative and collaborative approach to problem-solving
• Natural self-direction, with the ability to operate in ambiguity and learn quickly
• Eagerness to collaborate, coach, mentor, and help others grow professionally
• Excellent knowledge of English (+ local language for many regions)