Associate Partner SAP Analytics – Advisory
In a world of unprecedented change, at EY we believe a better working world means helping clients solve big, complex industry issues and capitalize on opportunities to grow, optimize and protect their businesses.
That’s why we have refreshed our strategy in Advisory in response to the changing needs and expectations of our clients, particularly in relation to how technology-enabled services are provided. Our EY SAP team is focused on working with our clients to leverage SAP innovations and create business value.
We will accelerate the growth and success of our practice by sharing regional investment capacity to develop greater industry specialism and technical capabilities; this will improve our ability to team on and win the largest client opportunities. We will enable our practice leaders to build common assets, platforms and solutions, including with our alliance partners.
While remaining anchored in their regions, our professionals will be part of wider European communities that have colleagues with the same technical expertise and interests, teaming up and delivering multi-disciplinary work that helps our clients with their most complex business issues. As a result, candidates should have a proven ability to establish trusted client relationships alongside experiences in working within a complex business environment and a broad stakeholder network.
Our EY SAP practice encompasses over 3000 SAP professionals across the region, and is one of the most trusted, respected and influential organizations in the industry.
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced, market-savvy professional who will lead the go to market approach of SAP Analytics in one of the key growth areas in our new strategy, and further build our SAP solutions offering across Europe.
Stepping in with a can-do attitude, he/she will be breaking silo’s and be responsible for leading the development of and taking to market solutions across our SAP business and the coordination of all client targeting across the European Growth Platform business. They will also lead and manage the SAP relationships at some of our key clients.
This will result in a change in the type and mix of our existing consulting business and will help our clients improve.
What’s in it for you ?
You will develop your leadership career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. That’s how we empower outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
You will actively manage go-to-market activities across Europe, build EY brand awareness in the SAP Solutions area and develop long lasting key client relationships.
Furthermore, you will get involved as a senior subject matter expert in selected SAP project execution activities.
Skills and attributes for success
- Excellent academic credentials
- Executive/Partner level experience at a tier-one consulting firm or leadership in a firm with expertise of product development and taking strategic solutions to clients
- A demonstrable track record of winning business
- Broad industry expertise and network and C-level credibility in the SAP arena
- Strong international credentials, having worked and/or managed across multiple European countries
- Strong track record in translating client relationships into larger projects with delivery experience
- Ability to to advise on a strategic level as well as driving transformation throughout a transformational journey This also implies an understanding of the technology which enables the transformation
- Additional language/s would be an advantage
- Experience across multiple sectors would be an advantage.
Business Development: Capable of developing and gaining buy-in for a comprehensive business development plan, with client segmentation, clear targets, and value proposition. The ability to lead by example in selling large and complex SAP Analytics engagements. Ability to give EY the winning edge in critical pitches.
Thought Leadership: The ability to position EY’s expertise in leading edge SAP transformation work. The ability to deliver insight-driven intellectual property to increase client pull.
Engagement Oversight: The experience and domain knowledge to provide oversight and QA of projects in execution phases, sitting on Programme Review Boards/Steering Group Committees and able to help design and shape further phases of SAP Solutions project delivery. This should be coupled with a background in delivery experience.
Other Personal Characteristics
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly entrepreneurial, taking full responsibilities for making things happen
- Highly credible with ego in check
- Productive, motivational and inspiring
- Experience of creating market leading propositions and building and leading the talent to deliver them
- A track record of working in a matrix structure with geographically diverse teams from different cultures
What an executive role at EY offers
We offer an environment where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance and benefit from the success of your Region and Area. For everyone, EY offers:
- The autonomy for leaders to manage teams in a way that’s right for them
- Excellent learning and development opportunities
- A highly collaborative culture, where you’ll work closely with peers and colleagues worldwide to get
- things done
- The flexibility to adjust your working hours to your own needs
- The opportunity to build lasting networks and professional relationships both internally and externally