Chances are high that HARMAN and its innovative brands have already touched your life today.
HARMAN designs and engineers connected products and solutions for automakers, consumers, and enterprises worldwide, including connected car systems, audio and visual products, enterprise automation solutions and services supporting the Internet of Things.
With leading brands including AKG®, Harman Kardon®, Infinity®, JBL®, Lexicon®, Mark Levinson® and Revel®, HARMAN is admired by audiophiles, musicians and the entertainment venues where they perform around the world. More than 25 million automobiles on the road today are equipped with HARMAN audio and connected car systems.
You will work within Harman’s Autonomous Driving team, where you will be making the world more connected, smarter, safer and be a part of the technology of the future. You will boost the research, creation and evaluation of systems in one or more of the following fields, relevant for the automated vehicles:
- Computer vision
- Perception algorithms
Your tasks & responsabilities
- Work with big car data from a multitude of sensors
- Select statistical, machine learning and artificial intelligence algorithms to solve filtering, clustering, classification and inference problems
- Develop infrastructure systems that support training and evaluation of deep learning and other machine learning techniques used by self-driving vehicles
- Handle large-scale data sets and organization of relevant data
- Work closely with other senior machine learning researchers and engineers in autonomy
- As part of a matrix organization, work with engineers, designers, testers and managers as needed to help
- integrate, evaluate and productize your solutions
- As an ideal candidate you will have Ph.D. or M.S. in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, or a related field, combined with 3+y of software engineering and data science experience
- You will have proven experience in working with frameworks such as: Tensorflow, Theano, Keras or Caffe
- You are a proficient user of one or more relevant programming languages: C++, Python, Java, R, Julia and you have a passion for data, being able to get what you need without getting stuck in analysis over the centuries (Hadoop, Spark, Mahout)
- Work in international teams with the world’s largest automotive manufacturers
- Have an attractive salary package
- Get training on the job and extensive technical trainings
- Access career development opportunities
- Get discounts on Harman & Samsung products
- Receive more benefits based on the local culture of each location Harman operates.
Come see what you can achieve with HARMAN!
Our software services power billions of mobile devices and systems that are connected, integrated and secure across all platforms, from work and home to car and mobile. HARMAN has a workforce of approximately 30,000 people across the Americas, Europe, and Asia. In March 2017, HARMAN became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Samsung Electronics.
HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status.