Consultant, Change Enablement
Do you create change that reinvents organizations? So do we.
Change doesn’t have to be hard. You make it look easy, helping businesses to picture their ideal destination and guiding them through the journey to get there. We’ll give you the people, tools and tech to make a real difference in our digital world.
You’re the change that a business needs. You love getting into the detail of an organization and are driven by realizing results. With your persuasive interpersonal skills and your belief in the power of change, you get everyone on board and excited about moving in a new direction. You prioritize what’s important, focus on positives, and know what it takes for companies to leap forward.
About the job
Even organizations committed to change find it hard to make it happen. That’s why we need you. You’ll have a hands-on role in delivering complex and strategic projects that create real change in leading businesses. You will be a key part of our Change Enablement team, assessing business readiness, minimizing risk, managing client expectations and communications, and building skills within your team. You’ll travel, as needed, to deliver change for clients from the ground.
Day to day, you’ll be working on a variety of specialist and tactical projects, such as:
- Applying formal change architectures, models, and frameworks
- Measuring short- and long-term business outcomes related to organizational change
- Building plans to help clients adopt and embrace change, including strategic training plans
- Running quantitative and qualitative analyses to implement data-driven change models
- Identifying and bringing project partners together
- Delivering an integrated communications strategy
- Maximizing change effectiveness and mitigating risk through organizational design
- Assessing client readiness now and in the future.
You’ll need to bring your knowledge of change management frameworks and methods, including assessing readiness to this role. With your excellent written and verbal presentation skills, you get clients on board with change and keep all project partners working in unison. Ideally, you have five to seven years of professional experience, with at least three years of experience making organizational change happen.
We’d love it if your experience includes:
- A Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent education and experience)
- Quantitative and qualitative data analyses to inform decision-making
- Organizational design
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Supporting junior colleagues in their work.