AI Innovation Manager
You work in the Innovation & Automation Technology Delivery team. The team aims to automate manual and cognitive processes as well as to propose innovative technological solutions to disrupt current processes.
You are responsible for the AI Innovation team, which uses artificial intelligence as part of the implementation of new capabilities. You therefore work closely with the Innovation Department. Your team creates use cases using new technologies (e.g. IoT, NLP for chatbots, Sentiment Analysis) that directly generate business value. You orchestrate the implementation of these use cases.
As AI Innovation Manager, you:
- Like to question current processes and propose new technologies as a response;
- Want to participate at the source of AXA’s technological transformation and be a pioneer;
- Run a workshop with operational managers to identify potential candidates for the integration of IoT devices in their processes, and what AI could do for them;
- Create a business case for an executive to help in the decision to implement a solution;
- Talk with a start-up specializing in Natural Language Processing, to understand how it could help us build a smart chatbot;
- With an architect, create the plan for a new API that allows the integration of smart searching in customer and broker front ends.
As AI Innovation Manager, you have:
- Extensive knowledge of Machine Learning and its current capabilities;
- A knowledge of the Agile is a plus;
- Very good knowledge of English (knowledge of French or Dutch is an asset)
And you are also:
- Capable of creating concrete solutions, no matter what obstacles there are;
- Analytical and you can resolve complex problems;
- Able to evolve at the intersection of the business’s needs and the technicality of new technologies.
- A good project manager, who is able to manage his team properly;
- Able to identify the best people to help you in your task;
- Pragmatic and used to delivering effective solutions quickly that meet the real needs of the business.
AXA Group is the world leader in insurance and asset management. We protect and advise our clients at every step in their lives, by offering products and services which satisfy their needs in the areas of insurance, personal protection, saving and asset management. AXA is the leading insurance brand worldwide, with over 100 million clients. We are transforming from payer to partner for our client, with a strong focus on risk prevention.
Our mission? Empower people to live a better life.
Our values? Customer First, Courage, Integrity and One AXA.
AXA is market leader in the insurance sector in Belgium, with a strong presence in financial services as well. Did you also know that in Belgium nearly 3 million clients put their trust in us at all crucial moments in their lives? No matter what happens, we are always here for them, today and tomorrow! That is why we constantly reinvent ourselves and thus our Way of Working focuses on welfare, diversity and inclusion. And on your talents, on your experience. Discover what we mean.
What We Offer
An exciting job with a focus on your talents, and on…
- Our inclusive and diverse policy: See what we mean by ‘I can be me’.
- Development and support: a welcome day, ‘Learning on the Job’ and a broad range of courses, focus on internal mobility, innovating and digital transformation projects.
- Our ‘New Way of Working’: working independently, meeting all kinds of colleagues at your flexible workplace, working from home part time and organising your day autonomously.
- Your welfare, focused on prevention: through countless options for sports, our ergonomic office furniture, focus on healthy, delicious and varied lunches, check-ups, vaccinations, psychosocial support.
- A salary package standing out in the market: Besides your gross salary you choose, according to your needs, from the attractive advantages in our cafeteria plan, and benefit from fully refunded commuting, discounts on our banking and insurance products. And of course, at AXA, you receive a competitive and extensive insurance package.