Business Analyst Expert
We need you…
As part of our digital transformation, we are renewing our Call Centre and Customer Engagement capabilities. This means not only implementing new systems and applications but also designing new processes and creating new ways to interact with our customers (chat, co-browsing,..) to offer them a state-of-the-art experience with AXA.
The Customer Engagement IT ecosystem will mostly be cloud-based and centred around Telephony, Interactive Voice Response (IVR), Multi-channel interaction management and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems.
To support this transformation, we are looking for a Business Analyst Expert/Functional Lead to coordinate the process-related aspects of the underlying projects/initiatives.
As Business Analyst Expert/Functional Lead, your responsibilities will be to:
- Collaborate with the business teams to design the future processes and describe the detailed requirement (user stories) of the Customer Engagement Center
- Stakeholder Management:
- Act as decision maker and SPOC between all involved stakeholders (the development teams, Architects, Integrators, and the business);
- With the technical and functional experts: define how the available tools and systems should be used at every step of the process;
- With the Scrum Master and other specialists: participate to the day to day organization and coordination of the delivery teams, while taking a lead role on the functional part of the work;
- With the provider of the solution (Genesys) : contribute to the evolution of the solution by presenting the AXA needs and by challenging the provider‘s proposed solutions
- Provide support to the technical teams and external providers during implementation (answer functional questions, clarify ambiguous requirements,…);
- Design user interfaces and specify how they need to be adapted to better support the target processes, following an ‘adopt versus adapt’ mindset and fully leveraging the possibilities of the tools and software packages;
- Change Management: Coach and supervise business analysts and testers;
- Stimulate and structure the pooling of information, knowledge and expertise across the different teams involved in Customer Engagement Center initiatives;
- Ensure respect of information security and data privacy guidelines.
Who are you?
As a Customer Engagement Functional Lead, you have:
- A master’s degree or equivalent experience;
- Proven experience in the IT field as a Business Analyst, Functional Lead or equivalent;
- An excellent view on how Customer Engagement Center processes and activities should be organized and on how application and tools should be used to support them.
- Experience with Omnichannel applications and tools (e.g. packages like Genesys, Avaya, Alcatel, PureCloud);
- Being able to develop and share a vision on the end-to-end customer interaction processes (not limited to the call center) is also important.
- Experience in integration with CRM systems is a plus;
- An excellent proficiency in one of the national languages (French, Dutch) and passive understanding of the second one. Fluent use of English is also necessary;
- Knowledge of the insurance business is not required.
You are also:
- Autonomous and curious, able to navigate in a big organization and build a network;
- Customer-oriented, focused on creating solutions to meet customers’ needs;
- Motivated to encourage and help your colleagues to acquire new knowledge, approaches or practices in the light of new problems or contexts;
- A real team-player who stimulates his/her colleagues to share and help each other;
- Proactive, encouraging new ideas and drawing inspiration from them to move internal practices forward;
- A good negotiator, who likes to develop arguments and lead discussions in order to reach agreements;
- A good communicator with good presentation skills.
AXA Group is the world leader in insurance and asset management. We protect and advise our clients at every step in their lives, by offering products and services which satisfy their needs in the areas of insurance, personal protection, saving and asset management. AXA is the leading insurance brand worldwide, with over 100 million clients. We are transforming from payer to partner for our client, with a strong focus on risk prevention.
Our mission? Empower people to live a better life.
Our values? Customer First, Courage, Integrity and One AXA.
AXA is market leader in the insurance sector in Belgium, with a strong presence in financial services as well. Did you also know that in Belgium nearly 3 million clients put their trust in us at all crucial moments in their lives? No matter what happens, we are always here for them, today and tomorrow! That is why we constantly reinvent ourselves and thus our Way of Working focuses on welfare, diversity and inclusion. And on your talents, on your experience. Discover what we mean.
What We Offer
An exciting job with a focus on your talents, and on…
- Our inclusive and diverse policy: See what we mean by ‘I can be me’.
- Development and support: a welcome day, ‘Learning on the Job’ and a broad range of courses, focus on internal mobility, innovating and digital transformation projects.
- Our ‘New Way of Working’: working independently, meeting all kinds of colleagues at your flexible workplace, working from home part time and organising your day autonomously.
- Your welfare, focused on prevention: through countless options for sports, our ergonomic office furniture, focus on healthy, delicious and varied lunches, check-ups, vaccinations, psychosocial support.
- A salary package standing out in the market: Besides your gross salary you choose, according to your needs, from the attractive advantages in our cafeteria plan, and benefit from fully refunded commuting, discounts on our banking and insurance products. And of course, at AXA, you receive a competitive and extensive insurance package.