IT Security Specialist
As an IT Security Specialist, part of the IT Security team at AXA Belgium you oversee the wide range of privileged and technical accesses into AXA’s IT systems and applications in Belgium. This includes accesses via privileged and technical accounts on Active Directory, IBM mainframe (RACF), LDAP, Oracle/SQL, Datawarehouse, as well as accesses via other means e.g. certificates. You will be responsible for reviewing roles & responsibilities, defining guidelines, and communicating these with Business and IT teams across the organization. You will be executing central access management processes, such as recertifying user rights, collecting evidences for Internal Financial Control and interacting with external auditors.
As an IT Security Specialist, you
- Maintain in-depth and end-to-end understanding of the AXA IT infrastructure and the variety of privileged and technical accesses into the systems, and across teams.
- Collaborate closely with different local and global teams providing the actual access management platforms.
- Define and evolve access management processes according to organizational needs and regulatory requirements.
- Coordinate and execute central access management processes (exception handling, recertification, interaction with internal control and external auditors).
- Pro-actively identify possible gaps and propose action plans with several teams to remediate possible deficiencies. Identify, facilitate and implement any process improvement opportunity in order to improve efficiency.
- Handle Escalations and Priorities in timely manner to customer satisfaction. Issues and problems are fully analyzed and resolved or escalated. Appropriate action is taken to prevent recurrence. Customer issues are handled sensitively and receive full consideration. Customers are kept informed of progress and situations are resolved effectively retaining goodwill of customer.
- Contribute to the technical roadmap of different access management systems used by AXA in Belgium, helping security architect with analysis and directions, and bringing in expert knowledge on identity & access management (including multi-factor authentication, different types of access control).
- Identify and implement process and/or application improvements.
- A Bachelor Degree in Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science OR equivalent through experience.
- Advanced course work in technical systems plus continued education in technical disciplines are preferred.
- Good knowledge in the following domains: Security principles and best practices, Active Directory, Mainframe knowledge, RACF, IMS, LDAP administration, Scripting (mostly VB) and in Development.
- A good awareness on system security needs.
- Knowledge in ITIL is a plus.
- A client-oriented service-minded empathic attitude.
- Independent multitasker, who takes ownership.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Have an eye for details with great work ethics, communicate clearly in D/E of F/E. and have the ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Constructive critical problem solver.
AXA Group is the world leader in insurance and asset management. We protect and advise our clients at every step in their lives, by offering products and services which satisfy their needs in the areas of insurance, personal protection, saving and asset management. AXA is the leading insurance brand worldwide, with over 100 million clients. We are transforming from payer to partner for our client, with a strong focus on risk prevention.
Our mission? Empower people to live a better life.
Our values? Customer First, Courage, Integrity and One AXA.
AXA is market leader in the insurance sector in Belgium, with a strong presence in financial services as well. Did you also know that in Belgium nearly 3 million clients put their trust in us at all crucial moments in their lives? No matter what happens, we are always here for them, today and tomorrow! That is why we constantly reinvent ourselves and thus our Way of Working focuses on welfare, diversity and inclusion. And on your talents, on your experience. Discover what we mean.
What We Offer
An exciting job with a focus on your talents, and on…
- Our inclusive and diverse policy: See what we mean by ‘I can be me’.
- Development and support: a welcome day, ‘Learning on the Job’ and a broad range of courses,focus on internal mobility, innovating and digital transformation projects.
- Our ‘New Way of Working’: working independently, meeting all kinds of colleagues at your flexible workplace, working from home part time and organising your day autonomously.
- Your welfare, focused on prevention: through countless options for sports, our ergonomic office furniture, focus on healthy, delicious and varied lunches, check-ups, vaccinations, psychosocial support.
- A salary package standing out in the market: Besides your gross salary you choose, according to your needs, from the attractive advantages in our cafeteria plan, and benefit from fully refunded commuting, discounts on our banking and insurance products. And of course, at AXA, you receive a competitive and extensive insurance package.