Senior Software Architect
We are offering you an innovative position at the BMW Group as a Senior Software Architect.
- You will develop comprehensive IT architectures, taking into account the framework conditions from development, compliance, risk management and security.
- You will be responsible for the conception and further development of software and application development standards and particularly architecture concepts.
- You will further develop the technical solution space in close interaction with the BMW IT architecture community.
- You will be responsible for the communication of further developments and architecture-relevant changes in the network.
- As an experienced IT architect, you will support and coach the agile developer teams in the (further) development of IT architectures and the selection of optimum IT solutions.
- University degree in computer science, business informatics, industrial engineering or a comparable qualification
- Expert knowledge / extensive experience as a software architect in complex, heterogeneous IT landscapes and development and introduction of software solutions
- Expert knowledge of modern IT architectures with focus on technical integration in heterogeneous system landscapes (design, evaluation and analysis of architectures) and IT security
- Very good knowledge of data and object modelling
- Very good knowledge of current solution building blocks (cloud, Java/.Net/Python, database technologies, front-end technologies)
- Very good knowledge of the active development of software solutions (programming including automation solutions such as continuous integration/development and quality management)
- Very good knowledge of agile development methods (e.g. SCRUM, Less, DevOps, extreme programming, agile requirements management)
- Advanced knowledge of German and very good knowledge of English