Senior Software Developer
We are offering you an innovative position at the BMW Group as a Software Developer.
- You will be responsible for the design and (further) development of complex software solutions using agile development methods.
- You will optimise the development process through consistent automation (e.g. CI/CD, quality management, release process)
- You will create software and application development standards in interaction with the BMW IT architecture community.
- You will be responsible for the development of software architectures and ensuring the measures for long-term maintenance of architecture concepts (e.g. modularisation / integration).
- As an experienced software developer (f/m/x) you will support and coach the internal feature teams and assist with onboarding new employees.
- University degree in computer science, business informatics, industrial engineering or a comparable qualification
- Expert knowledge / extensive experience as a software developer in complex, heterogeneous IT landscapes and development and introduction of software solutions
- Very good knowledge of modern IT architectures with focus on technical integration in heterogeneous system landscapes (design, evaluation and analysis of architectures) and IT security
- Very good knowledge of data and object modelling
- Very good knowledge of current solution building blocks (cloud, Java/.Net/Python, database technologies, front-end technologies); expert knowledge in at least 2 technology fields*
- Expert knowledge of the active development of software solutions (programming including automation solutions such as continuous integration/development and quality management)
- Very good knowledge of agile development methods (e.g. SCRUM, Less, DevOps, extreme programming, agile requirements management)
- Advanced knowledge of German and very good knowledge of English