Software Developer for Connected Autonomous Driving
In our BMW Car IT, a wholly owned subsidiary of the BMW AG, we live and breathe software. We are focused on the design and development of innovative software for our future automobiles and motorbikes. Working in agile, interdisciplinary teams on state-of-the-art technology with room for unconventional thinking – makes it possible for us to write mobility history.
- You support our team in creation of the driving assistance and autonomous driving functionality of the future.
- You comprise development of new concepts and ideas, designing and evaluating the prototypes.
- Finally you are implementing and testing the software on the target hardware in a car.
Working hours: Full-time
Qualifications and experience
- University degree in Computer Science or a comparable qualification.
- Broad experience in one (or several) of the following fields: robotics, computer vision and sensor fusion, machine learning and artificial intelligence, connectivity, localization and automotive maps, and functional safety required.
- Professional experience in embedded software engineering (C++) required.
- Profound professional experience in software development in Python and Java required.
- Substantial professional experience in design of real-time systems, build systems, CI, and version control required.
- Business-fluent English required. Fluency in German is beneficial.
- Affinity for new technologies and mobility of the future.