As part of the development of its international operations in the Electronic Toll Collection (ETC) sector, VINCI Concessions is looking for a Business Analyst for its new Free-Flow project in Dublin, Ireland. This project includes the design, development, deployment and operation of a comprehensive system including sophisticated hardware equipment to identify any vehicle on the road, other IT, CRM and digital services. The project involves a large number of subcontractors, including four key partners.
This position is offered in the framework of France VIE Program (International program for young engineers).
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Duration: 18 months
The Business Analyst determines operational objectives by studying existing business functions and processes and matching them to system capabilities, gathering information, analyzing requirements, and evaluating output requirements and formats. Current problems are identified, and improvements are suggested by identifying the gaps between the current system/environment and the new system to be deployed, and designing modifications based on the expected efficiency improvements. The business analyst prepares for and conducts business process analysis, documents and presents analysis and modeling results, and transfers knowledge to application/database developers and project managers.
May perform one or more of the following duties:
- Client Business Requirements Gathering, Analysis & Functional/Technical Specifications – The documentation and forwarding of collected information referring to the ongoing requirements, business practices, for assigned clients/projects. Perform the analysis, review, and functional/technical design and specifications of system features requested by assigned clients. Create workflow charts and diagrams as needed. Contributes to building schedules, and to manage project milestones, phases, and elements as needed to ensure project success.
- System Testing – Supports Delivery and Testing teams to accurately perform testing (FAT, SIT, UAT, etc.) as needed and in accordance with predetermined quality standards. Follow designated testing procedures when available. Develop formal test plans/scripts, and work with development team on integration test plans if required, and on acceptance test plans for use by clients.
- Documentation – Provide references for users by writing and maintaining user documentation, providing help desk support, etc.
- Technical / Client Support – Act as facilitator between the client and external third-parties when designing interface requirements and processes.
- Product Installation – Participate in cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of new or existing projects. Assist the technical teams to ensure the ongoing process/system capability associated with projects and to manage any changes required to meet or exceed the expectations established in project designs. Work on creating all necessary program documentation, test scripts, training programs, etc.
Necessary Skill Sets:
- Ability to analyze, define, and document functional requirements and business processes.
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, including executives, managers, end users, and subject matter experts.
- Ideally with 2-3 year experience in a relevant field (Transportation markets, System development, …)
- English: fluent. French appreciated.
- Master Degree in Engineering or other Master Degree with relevant experience