Want to solve some of the world’s biggest health challenges?
With over 300 years of innovation, we’re a science-led global healthcare company that delivers billions of innovative products each year. Join us and help millions of people do more, feel better, live longer.
We’re looking for Future Leaders in Business and technology
Are you a graduate with great tech know-how who can help us empower our people and drive our business? We have exciting new partnerships with cutting-edge companies – and we’re reinventing how we serve our patients, healthcare professionals and our consumers across our 3 businesses: Vaccines, Pharmaceuticals and Consumer Healthcare. This is a rare opportunity to learn about the latest technologies and business processes in a dynamic healthcare environment. You’ll also discover the best ways to deliver key agile solutions and work collaboratively to implement our tech strategy.
Develop your leadership potential on our Future Leaders graduate programme
If you’re a graduate with the talent and ambition to lead others, we’ll equip you with the expertise to become one of our Future Leaders. So you can help spearhead bold industry initiatives to make healthcare sustainable and accessible to the greatest number of patients and consumers.
Over two to three years, our Future Leaders graduate programme will challenge and support you to grow professionally and personally. You’ll have three stretching rotations working on live projects alongside experts in industry. These might just be in your home team, although some teams will offer rotations into other parts of the business. In all our roles, you’ll work with a variety of different markets and cultures.
As well as honing your technical skills, you’ll gain valuable leadership training through a combination of mentoring, classroom sessions and on-the-job training.
What will you do?
You can expect to work collaboratively to implement our tech strategy and deliver on our ambition to empower our business through business-led, tech-driven opportunities. Beyond this, you will learn about the latest technologies, business processes and the strategies behind delivering key agile solutions. You’ll have the benefit of improving your technical skills while gaining valuable leadership training through a combination of mentoring, classroom sessions and on-the-job training. This experience will equip you to become a Tech leader of the future and provide you with a solid foundation for a variety of business and Tech careers within the healthcare industry.
Each graduate brings something unique to the table, so no two graduate journeys are the same.
To give you a flavour, this is what some of our graduates are currently working on;
- Engaging with our strategic partners such as Microsoft, Accenture and SAP to develop and roll out platform, enterprise wide technologies.
- Delivering an AI app for our sales team– using image recognition to help make the best of our products in store.
- Implementing a new business intelligence tool globally to help scientists make faster data led decisions in real time.
- Working on the technologies behind medical device apps and supporting the quality systems behind wearable nerve stimulators to help manage chronic pain management.
- Assessing different areas in the business to spot new opportunities for advanced automation in our business processes.
- Having been fast-tracked for training as an agile coach, working with teams and managers to drive an agile mindset and way of working.
- Protecting GSK employee and patient data, responding to daily cyber-attacks and assessing security risks involved with internal applications, infrastructure and third part suppliers.
Tailored training – and great career progression
We’ll tailor your training and development to suit your talents and ambition, as well as our business needs, setting you up for success in your chosen niche. After you complete our Future Leaders programme, you’ll have the skills to become a tech leader of the future, with a solid foundation for a variety of business and tech careers within healthcare. There’s no limit to how far you can go with us – it’s up to you to prove yourself.
You’ll be excited by the thought of:
- honing your technical skills on a tailored development programme
- working in a multicultural environment
- implementing innovative sustainable ways of working that drive business performance
- inspiring a team to achieve unprecedented success
- joining an international community of like-minded graduates who, alongside their day jobs, help shape and run the Future Leaders programme, for example, organising hackathons, running global tech debates with external leading experts, and more.
- You hold a Master degree with an academic background in IT, Computer Sciences or a technology related subject OR Master degree with an academic background in Engineering, Sciences, Mathematics or Business background with a strong affinity for IT and technology.
- You are fluent English, French is an asset (written and spoken)
- You have max. 2 years professional experience after your graduation and when the programme starts (September 1st, 2019)
- Right to work in Belgium: we sponsor VISA & work permit
- You are a talented, ambitious graduate with great technology skills
- Fresh thinking with innovative new ideas that boost productivity and efficiency
- Hungry to learn and develop into a leadership position
- A strong interest in a career in the healthcare industry
- Benefits include:
- Leadership Training
- Healthcare Plans
- Annual Bonus
- Competitive Salary
- Pension Scheme
Apply now to solve tomorrow’s health challenges today – and you could join 100,000 dedicated people in over 150 countries.
Next steps in our application process
If you seem like a good fit based on your application form, we’ll invite you to complete our World of GSK online assessment. This will give us a better idea of your strengths and suitability for our Future Leaders graduate programme. Please check your email daily to see if you’ve been chosen – and complete the World of GSK by the deadline given.
If you succeed in the World of GSK, you’ll progress to the GSK Life job simulation. Following this, we will be looking back over the whole of your application so far to decide whether you meet the specific requirements of the programme in the country you have applied to.
The final round is our Assessment Centre. We anticipate this will be in February 2019.
We’re 100% open to all talent
We’re 100% open to all talent – whatever your gender, marital status, religion, age, colour, race, sexual orientation, nationality or disability. We want to recruit the right people for GSK from the widest possible backgrounds, so we can better serve the diversity of our patients and consumers. And also because it’s the right thing to do.