Chances are high that HARMAN and its innovative brands have already touched your life today.
HARMAN designs and engineers connected products and solutions for automakers, consumers, and enterprises worldwide, including connected car systems, audio and visual products, enterprise automation solutions and services supporting the Internet of Things.
With leading brands including AKG®, Harman Kardon®, Infinity®, JBL®, Lexicon®, Mark Levinson® and Revel®, HARMAN is admired by audiophiles, musicians and the entertainment venues where they perform around the world. More than 25 million automobiles on the road today are equipped with HARMAN audio and connected car systems.
HARMAN positioned as the overall IOT Service Leader in HFS research report delivering the next generation of consumer and enterprise experiences at the convergence of design, data and devices.
You will be a key driver in the development plan working autonomously within an international team.
This role varies in terms of experience from junior to senior level and is available in our Connected Services and Connected Car divisions across Europe (DE, PL, RO).
- Write C++ code having in mind code modularity, code performance, OOP and component driven code
- Implement component design, concepts and algorithms for new features in connected area services / location based services
- Be in charge of performance analysis and profiling of implementation
- Self – document (HDD, CDD) implementation and test of functionality in the field of connected services / location based services, driving the coordination of work packages with other domains
- As an ideal candidate you will have a degree in Computer Science or a related field, combined with software development experience (1+y for Jr vs 5+y for Sr)
- You will have experience in working with frameworks such as: XML, UML or Linux and tools like: GNU, CAN or have used map data formats as NDS, GDF, RDF, OSM, MultiNet
- You are familiar in working with Perforce, Git or SVN
- Work in international teams with the world’s largest automotive manufacturers
- Have an attractive salary package
- Get training on the job and extensive technical trainings
- Access career development opportunities
- Get discounts on Harman & Samsung products
- Receive more benefits based on the local culture of each location Harman operates.
Come see what you can achieve with HARMAN!
Our software services power billions of mobile devices and systems that are connected, integrated and secure across all platforms, from work and home to car and mobile. HARMAN has a workforce of approximately 30,000 people across the Americas, Europe, and Asia. In March 2017, HARMAN became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Samsung Electronics.
HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status.