Chances are high that HARMAN and its innovative brands have already touched your life today.
HARMAN designs and engineers connected products and solutions for automakers, consumers, and enterprises worldwide, including connected car systems, audio and visual products, enterprise automation solutions and services supporting the Internet of Things.
With leading brands including AKG®, Harman Kardon®, Infinity®, JBL®, Lexicon®, Mark Levinson® and Revel®, HARMAN is admired by audiophiles, musicians and the entertainment venues where they perform around the world. More than 25 million automobiles on the road today are equipped with HARMAN audio and connected car systems.
You will be steering of international cross-functional project teams and be responsible for delivering product planning and product projections according to requirements and targets. Therefore you have to like to work autonomously within an international team.
This role is available in our Lifestyle Car Audio and Connected Car division across Europe (DE, HU, RO).
- The overall program responsibility for RFQs, CRs and PCNs of Premium Audio applications
- Coordinate input from functional departments and consolidate information into a competitive plan-of-record
- Conduct regular team meetings and drive functional team members towards meeting target
- Program execution according to HARMAN Project Life Cycle Management Processes (PLM / PMI PM Book)
- As an ideal candidate you will have a degree in Engineering or a related field, combined 2+y of experience in project management
- You have worked with global team and you are a good mediator
- You have knowledge about specific project management frameworks (PMP/PMA certificates) and you’re willing to travel 20% of your time
- Work in international teams with the world’s largest automotive manufacturers
- Have an attractive salary package
- Get training on the job and extensive technical trainings
- Access career development opportunities
- Get discounts on Harman & Samsung products
- Receive more benefits based on the local culture of each location Harman operates.
Come see what you can achieve with HARMAN!
Our software services power billions of mobile devices and systems that are connected, integrated and secure across all platforms, from work and home to car and mobile. HARMAN has a workforce of approximately 30,000 people across the Americas, Europe, and Asia. In March 2017, HARMAN became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Samsung Electronics.
HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status.