Imagine new horizons…
DELMIA Quintiq, part of Dassault Systèmes, is looking for an Optimization Expert to join our Application Development department and create world-class optimizers that solve the planning puzzles our customers encounter every day.
DELMIA, powered by the 3DEXPERIENCE platform, helps industries and service providers connect the virtual and real worlds of value networks to collaborate, model, optimize and perform.
Operational excellence requires harmony across the value network. DELMIA provides solutions to leverage the virtual world of modeling and simulation with the real world of operations to provide a complete solution to value network stakeholders: From suppliers, to manufacturers, to logistics and transportation providers, to service operators and workforces. DELMIA Quintiq is a key enabler for this vision, providing the technology to optimize across the value network.
Are you passionate about solving supply chain challenges? Would you love to leave your personal mark on one of the most advanced planning and scheduling solutions in the world? Then please read along.
Your new role will be
- Design optimization solutions and analyze existing solutions for day-to-day planning;
- Coach and spar with other Optimization Experts about the design, implementation, testing, and debugging of optimizers;
- Be the go-to-girl or –guy for Business Consultants with questions about optimization.
The challenges ahead
- Assist our internal Business Consultants in designing planning solutions that incorporate optimization
- Design and conduct experiments with different approaches for various industry issues
- Participate in optimization implementation process improvements including development of e-learning products for optimization
Your Key Success Factors
- Extensive knowledge of and experience with optimization techniques in operations research and/or artificial intelligence (linear programming, genetic algorithms, heuristic search techniques, constraint programming, etc.);
- Academic level in computer science, operations research, econometrics, artificial intelligence, or similar;
- High abstraction level and analytic ability;
- Communicative, enthusiastic, energetic, and flexible personality who can get work done.