Imagine New Horizons…
You dream of big? You enjoy the challenge? At Dassault Systèmes, we encourage people to change the world with their passion and help shape the future. Let’s open new horizons with the virtual worlds of 3DEXPERIENCE! Design your career with 3DS!
As a continuously growing company, we are looking for an experienced Program Manager to organize and coordinate programs within the DELMIA R&D organization.
Your new role will be…
Provide strategic guidance to teams and project managers in ways that promote the company’s culture. You will also oversee the progress of operations.
The ideal candidate will be an excellent leader and will have experience in managing staff of different disciplines to produce results in a timely manner.
The goal is to ensure that all programs deliver the desirable outcome to our organization.
Objectives of this Role
- Strategize, implement, and maintain program initiatives that adhere to organizational objectives
- Develop program assessment protocols for evaluation and improvement
- Maintain organizational standards of satisfaction, quality, and performance
- Oversee multiple project teams, ensuring program goals are reached
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Work closely with project sponsor, cross-functional teams, and assigned project managers to plan and develop scope, deliverables, required resources, work plan, and timing for new initiatives
- Manage program and project teams and coordinate and delegate cross-project initiatives
- Identify key requirements needed from cross-functional teams
- Analyze, evaluate, and overcome program risks, and produce program reports for management and stakeholders
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field
- 5+ years in an advanced management role (preference given to those with program management experience)
- Exceptional leadership, time management, facilitation, and organizational skills
- Outstanding working knowledge of change management principles and performance evaluation processes