Your role & work environment
As Dev Engineer you reside at the global Test Data Management squad within the IT Operate & Road to Production stream in Building Blocks Tribe, delivering testing Platform for members of the ING Group
You will be part of the Test Data and Data Masking squad within the Global Test Data Management squad. One of the major goal is to mask data to comply to GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) and deliver test data to ensure quality development. In order to obtain this, a close collaboration is needed with other departments such as Infrastructure and the different chapter and squads
Your key responsibilities
You will deliver following services for members of the ING Group:
- Data profiling;
- Data masking;
- Synthetic test data generation;
- Creation of Self Service Portal forms for data generation and reservation
- A close collaboration dynamic with Infrastructure services and other release trains.
- Assist PO in the Global communication, alignment and day to day organization.
We look for
A colleague with a talent for taking it on and making it happen, enthusiasm for helping others to be successful and a knack for always being a step ahead. In other words, you strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challenges in a fast changing and complex environment. You are a naturally collaborative person who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals. You love to challenge the status quo and are eager to propose creative solutions to problems.
Are you also someone who is …
Having hands on experience on database systems;
Having strong Analytical skills;
Having experience of working in complex and distributed environments.
Have experience and passion for Global communication and coordination.
Past experience with Infrastructure is an Asset
As a Dev engineer you will also need:
A Master degree or equivalent through experience;
A sound knowledge of developing IT systems and IT technologies;
An excellent written and spoken knowledge of Dutch and French and a good knowledge of English.
We offer you
A clear purpose, a unique offer and a range of flexible compensation and other benefits:
- Personal growth & challenging work with endless opportunities to realise your ambitions
- An informal, dynamic environment with innovative colleagues supporting your endeavours
- A progressive and agile way of working, where new ideas are valued ahead of convention
Furthermore, within the Test Data Management squad, you can count on a range of opportunities to invest in your personal and professional growth with:
- The possibility to participate in courses and trainings
- Challenging projects & a steep learning curve
- Personal coaching from Agile Coaches
We redefine banking. What about you?
There has never been a more interesting time to work at ING. We’re on a journey that’s centred around our customers, powered by technology and driven by smart, determined people. Our customers feel our people are empowering them to stay a step ahead in life and in business. We’re proud of that!