- Master’s degree required in engineering, science or another technical or related field; advanced degrees advantageous
- Several years of work experience in a blue-chip or start up environment within Pharma, Financial Services, High Tech, Engineering, Aerospace, Media, Telecommunications, FMCG or the Public Sector
- Previous experience in a technology/ IT strategy related role combined with expertise in areas such as digital strategy/ transformation, IT infrastructure & architecture, IoT, e-commerce, AI/machine learning, robotics, cloud, big data and analytics, cyber security
- Outstanding track record of academic and managerial or professional achievements
- Combines strategic and analytical insights with a passion for technology
- Proven experience of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities
- Fluency in English together with fluency in either French or Dutch is mandatory
What you’ll do
You will work with C-suite executives, problem-solve on their key issues and provide actionable recommendations leveraging your technology know-how and business sense.
You will play an active role in all aspects of a client project, typically working in teams of 3 to 5 consultants alongside experts and partners of all tenures, including developers, designers, data engineers, agile coaches and others.
This includes gathering and analyzing information, formulating and testing hypotheses, and developing and communicating recommendations for client presentations. You’ll also have the opportunity to present results to client management and implement recommendations in collaboration with client team members.
Our consultants receive exceptional training as well as frequent coaching and mentoring from colleagues on their teams. This support includes a Partner from your local office or practice assigned to you to help guide your career as well as up to five weeks of formal training in your first two years as an Associate. Additionally, you’ll receive guidance and support from your local office or practice in the selection of client projects, helping you to develop your skills and build your network.