Chances are high that HARMAN and its innovative brands have already touched your life today.
HARMAN designs and engineers connected products and solutions for automakers, consumers, and enterprises worldwide, including connected car systems, audio and visual products, enterprise automation solutions and services supporting the Internet of Things.
With leading brands including AKG®, Harman Kardon®, Infinity®, JBL®, Lexicon®, Mark Levinson® and Revel®, HARMAN is admired by audiophiles, musicians and the entertainment venues where they perform around the world. More than 25 million automobiles on the road today are equipped with HARMAN audio and connected car systems.
You will be modelling Digital Signal Processing algorithms, therefore you have to be passionate about car audio and like to work autonomously within an international team.
This role is available in our Lifestyle Audio division in Germany and Hungary.
Your tasks & responsabilities
- Port and optimize DSP algorithms to embedded hardware and maintain existing DSP source code libraries
- Solve defects found and hand over tested DSP software modules for integration testing
- Adhere to the standard software development process (ASPICE compliant) and MISRA coding standards
- Enhance existing software modules based on newly allocated requirements, change requests and problem reports
- As an ideal candidate you will have a degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering or a related field, combined with 2+y of experience in embedded real-time software development
- You have very good knowledge of digital signal processing (DSP), including DSP programming (ADI, TI DSP) and UML, Matlab/Simulink, C/C++
- You’ve had long-term experience with modern software development tools like JIRA, Perforce, SVN, DOORS, and some experience with communication protocols (e.g., MOST, A2B)
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English and/or German is valuable
- Work in international teams with the world’s largest automotive manufacturers
- Have an attractive salary package
- Get training on the job and extensive technical trainings
- Access career development opportunities
- Get discounts on Harman & Samsung products
- Receive more benefits based on the local culture of each location Harman operates.
Come see what you can achieve with HARMAN!
Our software services power billions of mobile devices and systems that are connected, integrated and secure across all platforms, from work and home to car and mobile. HARMAN has a workforce of approximately 30,000 people across the Americas, Europe, and Asia. In March 2017, HARMAN became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Samsung Electronics.
HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status.