Chances are high that HARMAN and its innovative brands have already touched your life today.
HARMAN designs and engineers connected products and solutions for automakers, consumers, and enterprises worldwide, including connected car systems, audio and visual products, enterprise automation solutions and services supporting the Internet of Things.
With leading brands including AKG®, Harman Kardon®, Infinity®, JBL®, Lexicon®, Mark Levinson® and Revel®, HARMAN is admired by audiophiles, musicians and the entertainment venues where they perform around the world. More than 25 million automobiles on the road today are equipped with HARMAN audio and connected car systems.
A team player that understands and drives behaviours to achieve customer satisfaction, providing a wide spectrum of post & some pre-sales tech support for clients, worldwide. Therefore you are passionate about audio and you like to work autonomously within an international team.
This role is available in our Professional Solutions division in France.
Your tasks & responsabilities
- To provide first class technical onsite support and service to customers
- To commission equipment based on customer’s premises
- To assist with Customer Acceptance Testing when needed, partnering with engineering team if required
- Advise on system specification requirements where necessary
- As an ideal candidate you will have a degree in Electronics or Engineering or relevant professional experience in a Field Service customer focused role (digital audio/video/lighting/control)
- You are willing to learn technical aspects of legacy and current product and be able to self-educate to competency level given access to appropriate resources
- You have a clean valid driving license required for local onsite visits and willingness to travel there 50 – 70% of your time
- Work in international teams with the world’s largest automotive manufacturers
- Have an attractive salary package
- Get training on the job and extensive technical trainings
- Access career development opportunities
- Get discounts on Harman & Samsung products
- Receive more benefits based on the local culture of each location Harman operates.
Come see what you can achieve with HARMAN!
Our software services power billions of mobile devices and systems that are connected, integrated and secure across all platforms, from work and home to car and mobile. HARMAN has a workforce of approximately 30,000 people across the Americas, Europe, and Asia. In March 2017, HARMAN became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Samsung Electronics.
HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status.
HARMAN will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in France for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the receipt of positive references.
From time to time the job holder will be expected to carry out other activities for which he/she is trained to do in order to assist in the efficient operation of the company.