Your role & work environment
Are you looking for the Challenge to design and develop ING’s strategic WEB applications for online selling financial products ?
The unique opportunity to work in a dynamic Squad, working with top edge technology ?
Your key responsibilities
- Analyse and develop new Web Applications for ING Belgium (such as www.ing.be – Open you free Lion Account online).
- You are as a IT Web Analyst – Developer the IT sparring partner of our business : you understand the goal and message of the customers and contribute in providing solutions for their requirements.
- You are responsible for the technical design, development, testing and final delivery.
- You are a team player who works together with other experts in your squad.
We look for
A colleague with a talent for taking it on and making it happen, enthusiasm for helping others to be successful and a knack for always being a step ahead. In other words, you strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challenges in a fast changing and complex environment. You are a naturally collaborative person who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals. You love to challenge the status quo and are eager to propose creative solutions to problems.
As a Front-end Developer you are:
- Passionate about new media, internet and other distribution channels.
- Great in designing concepts that add value to the customer experience.
- Analytical and detail oriented, you don’t submit on quality.
- Strong in design and ambitious as top developer.
- Proud of your very tangible results.
And you have as well …
- You have 3-5 years of experience in development.
- Experience in technical analysis and development of Sales oriented WEB applications for end customers.
- The willingness to adopt new technologies such as Polymer.
- A good knowledge of IT basic principles used in WEB applications.
- A ood knowledge of SOA (Service Oriented Architectures).
- The mindset to join Scrum driven projects in a polyvalent DevOps squad.
- Good communication skills.
- You have an excellent written and spoken knowledge of English; knowledge of Dutch and/or French is an asset.
We offer you
A clear purpose, a unique offer and a range of flexible compensation and other benefits:
- Personal growth & challenging work with endless opportunities to realise your ambitions
- An informal, dynamic environment with innovative colleagues supporting your endeavours
- A progressive and agile way of working, where new ideas are valued ahead of convention
Furthermore, within the Sales Flow squad, you can count on a range of opportunities to invest in your personal and professional growth with:
- Participate in courses and trainings
- Challenging projects & a steep learning curve
- Personal coaching from expert squad members
We redefine banking. What about you?
There has never been a more interesting time to work at ING. We’re on a journey that’s centered around our customers, powered by technology and driven by smart, determined people. Our customers feel our people are empowering them to stay a step ahead in life and in business. We’re proud of that!