Are you an experienced software engineer, a fan of Java, and interested in frameworks like Angular and Polymer? Do you thrive in Agile/Scrum development cycles with a focus on Continuous Integration & Delivery? Do you want to work in an international environment, where we are committed to fostering a proper engineering culture and building a high-productivity team of smart engineers with the getting-things-done mentality? Please read on.
Your role & work environment
As a Full Stack engineer you will be part of a technical DevOps team that creates and manages top-quality software every day, both front-end and back-end applications and portals. You will work in the Tribe for Daily Banking in a multi-disciplinary team which is responsible for realizing the daily banking needs of our clients.
Within our teams we mainly use the following technologies and frameworks: Java, Angular JS, Polymer, CSS, HTML5, Sonar, Jenkins, Maven, Selenium, Cassandra, REST APIs, and much more.
We look for
A colleague with a talent for taking it on and making it happen, enthusiasm for helping others to be successful and a knack for always being a step ahead. In other words, you strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challenges in a fast changing and complex environment. You are a naturally collaborative person who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals. You love to challenge the status quo and are eager to propose creative solutions to problems.
As a full stack engineer you will ideally have:
- an awesome personality
- 5 years of experience as a software engineer
- You are a rockstar in Web 2.0 development. You have experience in Java, Angular and Polymer. Knowledge of scala is definitely a plus!
- experience working in a complex and challenging IT environment
- experience in Agile/Scrum/DevOps teams
- You are a teamplayer with good communication skills (in English) and a true professional in every way
- You speak up, are transparent and not shy to confront somebody
We offer you
A clear purpose, a unique offer and a range of flexible compensation and other benefits:
- Personal growth & challenging work with endless opportunities to realise your ambitions
- An informal, dynamic environment with innovative colleagues supporting your endeavours
- A progressive and agile way of working, where new ideas are valued ahead of convention
Furthermore, within the Daily Banking Tribe, you can count on a range of opportunities to invest in your personal and professional growth with:
- Work with state-of-the art technology in a large enterprise level context
- Complemented by extra virtual or classroom trainings, coaching by peers, and the possibility to attend conferences
We redefine banking. What about you?
There has never been a more interesting time to work at ING. We’re on a journey that’s centered around our customers, powered by technology and driven by smart, determined people. Our customers feel our people are empowering them to stay a step ahead in life and in business. We’re proud of that!