Junior Technology Product Owner
Functional Areas: Finance; Supply Chain; Procurement; HR…
To strengthen our different functional areas supporting technical Services within GSK Vaccines, we are looking for young graduates to train for the long term.
- You will be using your background knowledge in SAP to deliver the advanced technology solutions in digital, data and analytics.
- You will be playing a key role in the technology transformation of GSK Vaccines
- You will participate in the elaboration of the technology roadmap for your functional area aligned with Tech and Business strategies (30-35%)
- As product owner, you will support the design, the implementation solutions and support products as prioritized in the technology roadmap (50-55%)
- You will investigate on innovative solutions provided by external suppliers and evaluate how GSK Vaccines could benefit from them
- You will build up your internal and external network to know about recent trends in (pharma) industry
Your responsibilities are:
Finance / Procurement / HR
You analyse user needs and translate them into generic requirements. You design the best solution to the requirements considering the standard capabilities of the SAP software package, to promote and sell them to the users. You promote innovative solutions within the Tech department through formal and informal communication channels. You formalize user stories and specifications, and prioritize them to maximize the value of our Technology solutions, lead their development and qualification. You provide ABAP development specifications and follow-up of these developments. You manage several projects with medium risks and resources requirements, with limited supervision
You participate in the elaboration of the technology roadmap for Technical Services or supply chain aligned with IT and Business strategy. You design, implement solutions and support IT projects or products for supply chain as prioritized in the technology roadmap You build up your internal and external network to keep up to date on trends in (pharma) industry. You investigate on innovative solutions provided by external suppliers and evaluate how GSK Vaccines could benefit from them.
Warehouse Management & Logistic Execution
After understanding logistic business services partners needs, you present innovative, compliant and user-friendly solutions to fulfil their requirements in line with GSK Tech strategy. You manage enhancements of the system as well as complex projects in WM & Logistics, Cold Chain as well as with the new technology. You will communicate transparently and efficiently with enablers (architecture team, security team, development team, mobile team).
- Master Degree in Life Sciences, Civil Engineer, Industrial Engineer or Commercial engineer (or other relevant degree)
- Fluent in English (oral and written)
- First professional experience in IT or Technology or Innovation …
- Good interest and/or knowledge or previous experience with SAP.
- Interest to grow your career as Technologist
- French is an asset
- Detailed knowledge of business processes in your functional area (HR, Finance, Procurement, Supply Chain, Warehouse Management, …)
- Previous experience in pharmaceutical or life science industry is a plus
- Awareness and/or usage of Agile/Scrum methodology in project management
- Team player
- Proactive and curious
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Ready to travel on an occasional basis (+/- 10 %)
GSK is a Science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer. We have 3 Global Businesses that research, develop and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products.
GSK Vaccines – Our Vaccines business has a broad portfolio and innovative pipeline of vaccines to protect people of all ages. We deliver over two million vaccine doses per day to people living in over 160 countries.
The TECH business unit has the remit to transform how new technologies are used to improve performance across Vaccines.
The department is accountable for the design, implementation and support of GSK vaccines digital, data and analytics solutions. Vaccines TECH works with a wide range of partners from inside and outside the healthcare sector to bring new technologies to GSK, enhancing areas such as clinical trials and drug development; improving how we interact with healthcare professionals, customers and consumers; and making internal processes more efficient.
We value diversity and treat all candidates equally. We aim to create an inclusive workplace where all employees feel engaged, supportive of one another, and know their work makes an important contribution.
If you require a reasonable adjustment to the application/selection process to enable you to demonstrate your ability to perform the job requirements you will have the opportunity to let us know what specific assistance you require. This will help us to make suitable arrangements to support you throughout our selection process.
If you have a disability and require assistance during the course of the selection process, you will have the opportunity to let us know what specific assistance you require in order to make suitable arrangements.
Our goal is to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.