Chances are high that HARMAN and its innovative brands have already touched your life today.
HARMAN designs and engineers connected products and solutions for automakers, consumers, and enterprises worldwide, including connected car systems, audio and visual products, enterprise automation solutions and services supporting the Internet of Things.
With leading brands including AKG®, Harman Kardon®, Infinity®, JBL®, Lexicon®, Mark Levinson® and Revel®, HARMAN is admired by audiophiles, musicians and the entertainment venues where they perform around the world. More than 25 million automobiles on the road today are equipped with HARMAN audio and connected car systems.
You design PCB layouts for automotive audio amplifiers and you like to work autonomously within an international team.
This role is available in our Lifestyle Car Audio and Connected Car division across Europe (DE, HU, RO).
Your tasks & responsabilities
- Create pre-placement studies during RFIs/RFQs and layouts with respect to good EMC and thermal properties
- Offer collaborate and offer guidance in the definition of the interfaces of several PCBs in a complex HW system
- Perform layout and schematic reviews
- As an ideal candidate you will have a degree in Electrical Engineering or a related field, combined with 5+y of experience in embedded real-time hardware development
- You have strong knowledge about Mentor Expedition PCB SW + Constraint Editor
- You have worked with layout designs for high speed busses (impedance control)
- You are familiar with HW circuits and the properties relevant for PCB layouts
- Work in international teams with the world’s largest automotive manufacturers
- Have an attractive salary package
- Get training on the job and extensive technical trainings
- Access career development opportunities
- Get discounts on Harman & Samsung products
- Receive more benefits based on the local culture of each location Harman operates.
Come see what you can achieve with HARMAN!
Our software services power billions of mobile devices and systems that are connected, integrated and secure across all platforms, from work and home to car and mobile. HARMAN has a workforce of approximately 30,000 people across the Americas, Europe, and Asia. In March 2017, HARMAN became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Samsung Electronics.
HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status.