HARMAN a Samsung company, designs and engineers connected products and solutions for automakers, consumers, and enterprises worldwide, including connected car systems, audio and visual products, enterprise automation solutions; and services supporting the Internet of Things. With leading brands including AKG®, Harman Kardon®, Infinity®, JBL®, Lexicon®, Mark Levinson® and Revel®, HARMAN is admired by audiophiles, musicians and the entertainment venues where they perform around the world. More than 50 million automobiles on the road today are equipped with HARMAN audio and connected car systems. Our software services power billions of mobile devices and systems that are connected, integrated and secure across all platforms, from work and home to car and mobile.
HARMAN has a workforce of approximately 30,000 people across the Americas, Europe, and Asia. In 2017, HARMAN became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Connected Car
- Connected Services
- Lifestyle Audio
- Professional Solutions
Why should you join HARMAN?
- International and diverse work environment fostering creativity, our Harman Women
- Active support system for women, e.g.’s Network that you can contribute to
- Family friendly working environment with flexible working time, mobile working/ home office and cooperation with kindergarten
- Further development opportunities within our three career ladders (technical expert, project management and disciplinary management)
- Training on the job and technical trainings, e.g. in our HARMAN University, in alliance with your career planning
- Attractive salary package
- A great package of additional benefits such as free parking spaces or allowance for public transportation, canteen vouchers, language courses, employee discounts on our HARMAN products (harman/kardon, JBL, AKG, HARMAN Kardon)
- Work in international teams with the biggest worldwide automotive customers