Area Sales Manager Software & Services
What’s the role?
We’re looking for an Area Sales Manager Services in who can hit the ground running in a fast-paced, high-performing, international working culture. We are looking for a driven sales professional with solid leadership capabilities and the potential to grow in the organization!
Who are Hilti?
If you’re new to our industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With some 28,000 people in more than 120 countries, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth as you learn, grow and carve-out your career.
What does the role involve?
As Area Sales Manager Services, you’ll be expected to meet and exceed our business targets, by providing our customers with cutting-edge services solutions. You will be leading a team of highly-motivated Service Sales Specialists, who are in charge of optimizing our customers tool and asset parks. Our market-leading services such as Fleet Management and our asset management software ON!Track are key success factors in reaching this objective.
This position further entails partnering with our customers to understand their businesses, while developing loyal, win-win relationships. It also involves working with other management teams to capitalize on business potential across territories, and taking an active role in handling key accounts.
You’ll lead a team of Service Sales Specialists, which calls for training, developing and motivating them, both individually and as a unit. In fact, we’ll measure you as much on developing your team as on achieving your targets. In addition, you coordinate the general organization in order to offer an efficient and efficient service that meets the quality requirements of the organization. Finally, you report directly to the Head of New Business.
93% of our people say they’re proud to work for Hilti, thanks to the quality of our products and the way we look after our people.
What do we offer?
Your responsibilities will be great and, with them, we’ll give you the freedom and autonomy to do whatever it takes to deliver outstanding results. Go beyond our expectations and we’ll reward you with unrivalled opportunities for personal development and career progression as soon as you’re ready for the next challenge.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team. So, if you’ve never worked in construction, that’s fine with us. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork, ability and competitive drive, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
- You have a university degree, ideally in an economic or business-related orientation, or engineering studies with or without a general business education.
- You have a 3 to 5-year experience in a professional environment.
- You have the necessary leadership skills and, ideally, can already present a first experience in people management.
- You have an entrepreneurial mentality with strong social and communication skills.
- Passion, coaching and entrepreneurship are words perfectly describe you.
- You work well together in a team and are sensitive to the wishes of the customer and build a warm customer relationship.
- You can speak both Dutch, French and English fluently.
- You are highly empathetic and have the ability to communicate with people from different backgrounds.