We are looking for a Security Engineer:
- You will be part of the Risk & Security operational Squad which focuses on Vulnerability Management, Technical State Compliancy, Security Event Monitoring and X509 Certificate management.
- You will be able to rely on experienced team members for technical and organisational knowledge.
Main Technical Competences:
- Technologies: competent skills on operating systems (Unix/Linux, Windows), networking, web technologies and databases.
- Security assessments of network infrastructure, hosts and applications.
- Vulnerability and risk assessment.
- Infrastructure as Code
- Troubleshooting – root cause analysis.
Non-technical skills required:
- Analytical and synthetic mind, ability to understand and formulate arguments.
- Good communicator, with the ability to collaborate across squads.
- Ability to learn organisational structures, roles and processes.
- Team worker (accepting inputs, sharing outputs, a spirit of improvement), but also able to work independently within agreed parameters.
- Organized; follows a “problem-solving” and “results-oriented” approach.
- Excellent written and spoken English, knowledge of Dutch and/or French.