As part of the development of its international operations in the Electronic Toll Collection (ETC) sector, VINCI Concessions is looking for a system architect for its new Free-Flow project in Dublin, Ireland.
The project will cover the different phases of the design and build of a complex integrated system, from the general conception of the business processes and overall technical architecture, to the actual integration of the technical subsystems and the end-to-end validation of the entire dispositive. The migration strategy – operational, organizational and technical – will also be elaborated and conducted during the 18 months of the Migration & Transition phase, which will lead to 10 years of operations.
In order to staff the project Team and furthermore the operational direction we are recruiting today our key resources, among which an Integration Manager.
This recruitment is conducted by the ETC Direction of VINCI, which brings its operational expertise to the initialization of the Project and, in parallel, the structuration of the JV. This Direction addresses all the areas of the Electronic Toll Collection (ETC) market, ranging from free-flow tolling or national truck tolling schemes, to congestion charging or mileage-based charging, and are expanding to new Mobility services.
You will be reporting to the System Manager and will be a key contributor in the implementation of the overall operational System, with direct responsibility on the critical System Integration workstream. You will ensure the operational readiness of the end-to-end processes covered by the new designed and built System.
You will be the referent regarding system integration for the stakeholders involved in system integration: subcontractors, providers and work closely with the technical direction and design authority to align business needs, technical constraints and integration requirements. You will participate to weekly project meetings and animate the integration committee with all the involved stakeholders.
Your main activities include:
During Migration & Transition Phase
- Management of the integration team, regrouping subsystems experts
- Activity follow-up (reports and planning)
- In charge of the integration rules definition
- In charge of defect management process elaboration, deployment and follow-up
- Participation to the data catalog elaboration
- Participation to the business process definition
- Elaboration of the detailed specification of the technical interfaces, in coordination with the subcontractors and external providers of the different subsystems
- Coordination of subcontractors’ deliveries and alignment of subsystem development plans, definition of the system lifecycle
- Elaboration of the integration test plan, design of the integration test scenarios
- Mobilization and organization of the resources needed for integration tests
- Coordination of the integration tests between the different subsystems and with the external stakeholders, respectfully to the business processes
- Implementation the configuration management process and system
Skills and professional background
PhD (Eng.) or similar, you have a strong system integration background and show deep interest in technical innovation, cyber security and data management. You have demonstrated your ability to handle the complexity and understand the business drivers of an operational IT system and how they can be impacted by the system design and performance.
You have at least 10 years professional experience in the field of Information System and 5 on integration projects with heterogeneous solutions and technologies and international providers. You have participated with a technical key role to complex system integration projects. You have at least one experience on an Electronic Toll Collection integration project or equivalent project including back office systems (customer management, invoicing, payment and financial management) integrated with technical equipment. Your experience allows you to understand the main business processes and technical challenges.
A real team player, you are open-minded, dynamic, humble, agile and rigorous. You have upper work capacity and strong communication and writing skills to effectively coordinate your team and stakeholders. Knowledge sharing and collective performance are part of the key drivers in your management style.
Full professional proficiency in English.
Experience in collaboration with offshore development teams is a plus
Experience in international/multi-cultural environment is a plus
Full professional proficiency in French is a plus.
Located in Dublin, Ireland, with possible travels to Cork, Ireland, and France.
Depending on date of arrival, participation to the initialization phase will require regular onsite presence in Rueil-Malmaison (92), France, at VINCI headquarters.