Intelligent Automation Solution lead
The purpose of our Intelligent Automation Community is to develop leading edge and fit-for-purpose automation solutions, bring these solutions to clients together with the Markets and Sectors as well as increase the overall awareness of Intelligent Automation opportunities and options across EMEIA regions.
As a Solution Lead in the team, you will be in a key position to influence our automation related offering. You will build valued relationships with external clients and internal peers and support development of a portfolio of business by focusing on high impact opportunities. Drawing on your skills and experience, you will create innovative commercial insights for clients, adapt methods and practices to fit operational team and cultural needs, and contribute to thought leadership. Driving improvements in business processes, you will support Quality & Risk Management (Q&RM) and make sure that project teams understand and comply with our Q&RM guidelines.
As a respected senior professional, you will communicate effectively with EY engagement directors and partners, and work to build, manage and motivate high-performing teams, coaching and mentoring junior consultants to build their career path.
Analytical/ Decision Making/ Supervisory
Your key responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Taking ownership of developing / improving our Automation related solutions and assets
- Engaging with Regions / Sectors / Accounts to drive go-to-market
- Engaging in Business Development within existing and potential EY clients
- Bringing leading insight around Automation capabilities, and be prepared to share those in Webcasts and White Papers across the EMEIA organization
- Effectively establishing and expanding networks across EY geographies and communities as well as across external partners and clients to increase our brand awareness
- Working closely with clients to solve their challenges, contribute to value increase and make a lasting impact
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Requirements:
- Profound knowledge of one or several of the following is essential: Robotic Process Automation, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Natural Language Generation
- Understanding of cognitive technologies (Microsoft, IBM etc.)
- Strong analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Extensive experience in professional services or similar role – international, ideally EMEIA wide, consulting experience is considered as an advantage
- Proven track record of business development with impact and results
- Proven track record of senior stakeholder management
- Proficiency in English language, with the ability to communicate both written and verbally at professional level – additional language skills are appreciated
- Ability to work under tight timelines for multiple engagements
- Global mindset, including willingness and ability to travel internationally to meet client needs
Qualifications, certifications and education requirements:
- We expect you to have ideally a Masters Degree level with relevant scope, or equivalent experience.
- Certification in Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing or Natural Language Generation essential are considered as an advantage.
- Additional relevant qualifications are considered as an advantage.
At EY, we believe your career is a journey and we are committed to providing you an array of exciting opportunities to help you find the career path that is right for you. In this role, you will have the opportunity to team with a wide variety of clients to deliver professional services and actively participate in a rapidly growing practice. With each engagement, you can expect to build leadership, communication and client-management skills, as well as sharpen your problem-solving capabilities. If you are interested in “building a more secure and trusted working world,” being part of a dynamic team, serving clients and reaching your full potential, EY Advisory is for you.