As a global critical financial infrastructure, the protection of Euroclear information and assets is fundamental to the company’s business. Security is at the core of our services, firmly embedded in the management systems and processes of the company. You will be joining our Group Security & Business Resilience (GSBR) in charge of putting in place the required controls to adequately and effectively protect our information assets.
You will join Security Assurance & Testing team who manage and coordinate:
- Testing of critical security controls
- Relationship with regulators,
- Cyber dashboard & Reporting
- Security governance structures (Group Security Committee, Service Dialogues…)
- Penetration testing
- Red team Exercises
- Entity-based stakeholders (CTOs, BISO…)
The position is Brussel based on a full time basis.
The role of IT Security Manager is to coordinate the execution of the agreed cyber security strategy and policies across security, business, IT, local teams and senior stakeholders.
You advocate organisation-wide security solutions to address common challenges, enhance security service maturity and adherence with the security organisation operating model (including but not limited to process, technology/tooling, resourcing and governance). You also provide technical / subject matter support to Management discussions and/or escalations
- You have an up-to-date knowledge of Cyber security trends, threats and defence strategies;
- You have a significant experience in IT security and business stakeholder engagement;
- You are experienced in the development and maintenance of security remediation activities;
- You have extensive experience in working with senior technical and business stakeholders;
- A strong technical background of different technologies and IT infrastructure solutions
- You are fluent in English. French and/or Dutch will be an asset.
- You are service oriented, organised and independent security professional
- You can prove experience in development of talent and management of a multi-disciplinary team
- You can communicate with Senior Management stakeholders as well as chairing meetings with a mixed audience of senior technical people and senior business people.