AXA Services – called AXA IT – is the legal entity evolving out of the merged organizations of AXA Tech and AXA Group Solutions, with approximately 2500 internal people engaged across 15 countries. It is organized into Technical Products and Application Products Business Units.
AXA IT is facing a profound business transformation that will encompass a deep review of the operating models (Organization, Processes, Tools, Culture) as sourcing models, with associated human impacts. The move to the cloud, the creation of proximity IT and the need to accelerate synergies with other AXA IT companies are further tasks along this strategic journey.
AXA Services Belgium is looking forward to hiring an Ops Engineer to join its team in Platforms & Cloud Services. Our new colleague will mainly participate in the design, development and maintenance of our cloud infrastructure.
Your work will enable the different development teams mainly in Belgium and few others in France to serenely and efficiently develop and deliver their business software solutions.
As a Junior Ops Engineer at AXA Services Belgium, you will:
- Maintain, consolidate and develop “continuous integration / continuous deployment”;
- Manage and monitor our cloud infrastructure and systems. (Private Cloud solution, Azure & Amazon cloud);
- Contribute to process automation and develop automation tools;
- Write and/or enhance scripts;
- Implement various open source technologies and orchestration tools;
- Support legacy applications.
As a Junior Ops Engineer, you have:
knowledge with a part of the following methods, domains, terms, technologies and/or tools:
- Hands-on management of cloud infrastructure solutions;
- Linux system level and network analysis;
- DevOps tools such as Jenkins, Puppet, Ansible, Docker, OpenShift, Kubernetes, shell scripting, …
- REST API’s;
- “Containerization technologies”;
- An agile way of working (SCRUM);
- Active knowledge of English, Dutch or French is an asset.
And you are also:
- Proactive and take the ownership;
- Good in interaction and you have clear communication skills.
An exciting job with a focus on your talents, and on…
1. Our inclusive and diverse policy: See what we mean by ‘I can be me’.
2. Development and support: a welcome day, ‘Learning on the Job’ and a broad range of courses, focus on internal mobility, innovating and digital transformation projects.
3. Our ‘New Way of Working’: working independently, meeting all kinds of colleagues at your flexible workplace, working from home part time and organizing your day autonomously.
4. Your welfare, focused on prevention: through countless options for sports, our ergonomic office furniture, focus on healthy, delicious and varied lunches, check-ups, vaccinations, psychosocial support.
5. A salary package standing out in the market: Besides your gross salary you choose, according to your needs, from the attractive advantages in our cafeteria plan, and benefit from fully refunded commuting, discounts on our banking and insurance products. And of course, at AXA, you receive a competitive and extensive insurance package.