AXA Group is a world leader in financial protection. We support and advise our individual and corporate customers providing them with the products and services that meet their insurance, personal protection, savings and wealth management needs. As a worldwide leader, AXA is present in 64 countries with 4,300 employees in Belgium.
Our purpose is to empower people to live a better life. We make that possible embracing diversity and through our everyday values at work, which are: Customer First, Courage, Integrity and One AXA.
At AXA we realize the world is changing. We consciously choose to work more efficiently (New Way of working is part of our DNA), simply and digitally. For that reason we are investing in the training and development of our employees, in a culture of innovation, inclusion and trust.
Our 450 IT specialists in Belgium secure the IT environment, support our 638 applications and are key in the introduction and the deployment of new applications enhancing digitalization. They follow best market standards and practices, deploy applications to private and public Cloud solutions and transform data into values. We work in Agile teams focused on collaboration and exchange in order to achieve a successful product delivery.
You work closely with the Business to specify the business requirements and implements the solution if possible based on all the out-of-the-box features available in the product Microsoft.Net. You will be involved in some of the key decision making processes as well as liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
You will analyze the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system processes and data in response to business initiatives to help to drive higher productivity and streamlined activities and events. You must be effective at identifying areas of possible change, defining requirements, and work to improve the overall benefit of the CRM system.
The .NET Developer works to develop innovative business solutions using Microsoft .Net.
- Develop SSRS reports and SSIS jobs to import/export data;
- Develop WCF services to connect with other applications;
- Customize business process flows and the Service Automation areas to meet client needs.
As .NET Developer, you have:
- A Master degree in Computer Science/IS or equivalent work experience;
- Between 2 and 5 years of experience in development using .NET;
- Excellent written & communication skills, including the ability to follow standards/methodology;
- Knowledge of programming concepts, design, procedures and practices;
- An experience with Agile development process is a plus;
- An experience in Microsoft SQL Server/SSRS Reports and development;
- Knowledge in Integration tools (Scribe or SSIS);
- Experience with SharePoint and integrations;
And you also are:
- A very good problem solver with a desire to understand;
- Customer oriented who are adaptable, flexible and willingness to learn and adapt;
- Able to prioritize work load and meet multiple project deadlines.
An exciting job with a focus on your talents, and on…
1. Our inclusive and diverse policy: See what we mean by ‘I can be me’.
2. Development and support: a welcome day, ‘Learning on the Job’ and a broad range of courses, focus on internal mobility, innovating and digital transformation projects.
3. Our ‘New Way of Working’: working independently, meeting all kinds of colleagues at your flexible workplace, working from home part time and organizing your day autonomously.
4. Your welfare, focused on prevention: through countless options for sports, our ergonomic office furniture, focus on healthy, delicious and varied lunches, check-ups, vaccinations, psychosocial support.
5. A salary package standing out in the market: Besides your gross salary you choose, according to your needs, from the attractive advantages in our cafeteria plan, and benefit from fully refunded commuting, discounts on our banking and insurance products. And of course, at AXA, you receive a competitive and extensive insurance package.