External Manufacturing Junior Manager
Do you want to discover and contribute to the core of the P&G supply chain, designed and built to satisfy millions of customers every single day?
Then our role as Site Leader (SL) and Site Initiative Execution Leader (SIEL) within our External Manufacturing P&G is the opportunity you’ve been looking for!
In External Manufacturing, we are the living heart of the “control tower” handling many different plants working for P&G/ ensuring that each order can be fulfilled, that every product satisfies the P&G quality standards, and that the most optimized supply network is delivering day after day excellent results.
What we offer:
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will have specific projects and responsibilities
- Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance
As Site Leader (SL) you will have responsibility for one or more Contract Manufacturers (CMs) normally based within Europe. The CMs manufacture and supply P&G finished products across all our main brands.
You will be the single point of contact and will have accountability for your CM(s), ensuring:
- On time/on quality product supply
- Inventory control
- Supply chain optimization and cost savings
- CM capability growth
- Initiative delivery
As Initiatives Execution Leader (SIEL), you will act as a project manager in the implementation and delivery of initiatives within their CM’s with excellence.
Both as SL and SIEL, you will continuously work with multifunctional internal P&G employees as well as CM Teams.
You are the right fit if …
- You are graduated with a master’s degree from an engineering school or university
- You speak English fluently, knowledge of another language would be a plus
- You have strong leadership skills to set directions and manage all the interfaces, both internally and with the CM.
- You have great verbal and written communication skills in order to ensure P&G result and initiatives are delivered.
- You are collaborative and proactive. You should be able to work both within P&G as well as with contractors & suppliers outside P&G, across diverse functional groups (PS, R&D, Engineering, Purchasing, Marketing), external boundaries (Supply Solution partners) and across different levels.
- You have demonstrated ability of critical thinking and problem solving.
- You have a broad knowledge of Manufacturing & Planning systems and processes (initiative/service/inventory/planning). Familiarity with plant operations and Planning would be a plus
- You have a valid driver’s license
Please expect some travels within this role (around 1 or 2 days per month)
Just so you know:
P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®,Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bounty®, Charmin®, Crest®, Dawn®, Downy®, Fairy®, Febreze®, Gain®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, SK-II®, Tide®, Vicks®, and Whisper®. The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide. Please visit www.pg.com for the latest news and information about us and our brands.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas?