Manufacturing Process Engineer
How would you like to improve machinery and process systems while also managing teams of people? We want engineers who can handle dynamic work environments and who know how to think outside of the box. We rely on our engineers in manufacturing to make our products to the highest of standards. If you would like to be a part of this process, then we want you to apply!
Are you ready for the challenge?
Meaningful work on Day 1
We produce high-quality products and need to do so on-time and at a low cost. We value your creativity and skill in analyzing and solving some big, meaty problems. From the beginning, you will be leading projects that matter and guiding teams that will impact the production of globally recognized branded products. Our manufacturing engineers help us get things done.
We offer you:
- Truly meaningful work from the beginning
- The opportunity to be on the production floor, meeting various challenges
- Mentorship, coaching, training, and guidance
- Work with world-renowned technologies in some interesting ways
- The chance to influence the production and quality of our leading products
Production – Packing
Here you would get our products into their final packaging and set up in palets. Your team would have three priorities – safety, quality, and productivity. You will need to inform us of any performance loss, while identifying any key projects that help us achieve the performance targets of the packing line. This includes working on the installation and start up of new equipment, as well as systematizing tools for maintenance production management.
Production – Making
This is the department that produces our products based on the recipes we get from Research & Development. Your priority would be flexibility while delivering a high-quality product on time. As you do this, you will see opportunities for continuous improvement. We are hoping that you will help us eliminate any loss in the various production stages.
This includes crafting any learning programs for operators and team leaders, helping others to develop their skills as we also work to simplify the process and standardize the work.
You are a good fit here if, you have:
- a top university degree (with or without PhD) in electrical, mechanical, industrial, chemical, bio and process engineering.
- Skills like communication, initiative, leadership and the ability to work effectively with others, creativity, innovation and good knowledge of the English language.
To summarize with one sentence: We are looking for high potential graduates who have the strong desire to move things ahead in a fast moving consumer goods environment.