Product Manger (m/f/d) in the Volkswagen Digital:Lab Berlin
YOUR WORK ENVIRONMENT
Volkswagen is on a mission: to change mobility for future generations. In 2015, the Volkswagen Digital:Lab Berlin has been set out to make great software products. It is the place where talented people are empowered to put their best work into products of the Volkswagen Group. Over the years, our team grew to 60 people who use their expertise in software engineering, product management, and design to craft and ship outstanding products and experiences.
At the Volkswagen Digital:Lab we believe in a new kind of collaboration, both within and outside our organization. Within our teams of professionals we enjoy a flat hierarchy and an open work culture based on equality and trust. With our business partners we are co-creators and share the responsibility of building great products together.
Product managers balance the users’ and the business’ needs. They prioritise it and cater for its delivery.
- Assist product owner in creating and fine-tuning product vision and strategy
- Set up and maintain outcome oriented product roadmaps
- Conduct continuous qualitative and quantitative user research, testing and analysis
- Work hands-on in balanced teams of ux designers, developers and other product managers to design, validate and deliver software that meets our users’ needs and requirements
- Manage product backlog to ensure smooth and efficient product development
- Validate and prioritize features of innovative software products and services through experiments and metrics
- Be the point of contact between the corporate organization and the product team
- Sustainably implement our development process using customer development and eXtreme programming methods
- Innovate and iterate on lean and agile processes and contribute to knowledge-sharing within the lab and the company
- Bachelor degree in Economics, Computer Science or equivalent
- 2+ years of professional software product management experience or similar
- Experience in working with lean methods and agile teams
- Know-how in end to end software development process
- Excellent logical and analytical thinking
- Team player, open-minded and highly committed
- Affinity for automotive industry and software development
- Give and receive feedback to continuously improve
- You thrive in a collaborative and open environment where you can represent product management skills but share a balanced leadership of the project
- Fluent English in speaking and writing