As part of the development of its international operations in the Electronic Toll Collection (ETC) sector, VINCI Concessions is looking for a Project Management Officer for its new Free-Flow project in Dublin, Ireland. This project includes the design, development, deployment and operation of a comprehensive system including sophisticated hardware equipment to identify any vehicle on the road, other IT, CRM and digital services. The project involves a large number of subcontractors, including four key partners.
This position is offered in the framework of France VIE Program (International program for young engineers).
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Duration: 18 months
The Project Management Office acts as a strong support to the Project Director on a wide range of topics.
You will be part of the Project Management Office team and may perform one or more of the following duties:
- Define and implement a project management methodology and processes
- Define and implement project management tools
- Develop and update a project master schedule
- Monitor project progress and key indicators: budget, technical, risks, quality…
- Develop project dashboards and reporting
Necessary Skill Sets:
- Agile, curious and open-minded. Interest for technology and transportation industries.
- Strong organization and planning skills.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to synthesize a large volume of data.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, including executives, managers, end users, and subject matter experts.
- Ideally with 2-3 year experience in a relevant field (Transportation markets, System development, IT,…) or position (related to project management or project control)
- English: fluent. French appreciated.
- Master Degree in Engineering or other Master Degree with relevant experience