VINCI CONCESSIONS, a subsidiary of the VINCI Group, leader in construction, concessions and related services,
Searches a Project Manager Development
Location: Ile de France – Rueil Malmaison.
You coordinate the setting up of business in concession or Public Private Partnership by integrating the technical, traffic, legal and financial aspects of projects in the upstream development phase or in the tendering phase.
Your mission will include the management of external partners and the coordination of the different working groups. You will be able to rely on internal and external experts in the various fields (legal, financial …).
For this, your main tasks will be:
– Manage the strategic orientations taken to carry out projects on the technical, legal, financial, operating and maintenance aspects,
– Lead the negotiation of partnership and shareholder agreements,
– Define the negotiation strategy with the client and represent VINCI Concessions during the meetings,
– maintain a privileged relationship with customers and potential partners,
– Manage the project organization in order to meet the specifications in the respect of deadlines and budget.
Projects in France and abroad can range from a few millions to several billions in areas as varied as roads and highways, railways infrastructure, or any type of infrastructures on which the VINCI Group is positioned, under construction and operation.
Civil Engineer with a minimum of 7/9 years of operational experience in construction or infrastructure operations.
You have significant experience in project management and the problem of financing projects. You also have a significant international experience, either as part of your studies and functions, or your functions, from France or abroad.
Autonomous, rigorous and organized, you are recognized for your analytical and synthesis skills.
Diplomatic, open, perseverant, you like working in multidisciplinary teams.
You are source of proposal and advice.
This position requires frequent travel.
The perfect previous knowledge of English, in a professional context, both written and spoken, is imperative. The very good practice of French and another language would be appreciated.
essionally with a diverse group, including executives, managers, end users, and subject matter experts.
- Ideally with 2-3 year experience in a relevant field (Transportation markets, System development, …)
- English: fluent. French appreciated.
- Master Degree in Engineering or other Master Degree with relevant experience