Consultant – SAP Finance
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
- Application specific solution consulting in the Finance area (for a specific application: creation of business blueprint, Implementation based on a blueprint, creation of test cases, test scheduling and execution, key user training, go live support, and post go live support)
- Support in escalated projects
- Performance of feasibility studies / solution reviews
- Support of pre-sales activities
- Taking over responsibility from time to time as a sub project team leader
- Detailed planning of process implementation
- Define detailed blueprint for development requirements
- Industry /corporate process implementation across all related applications (SAP/non-SAP)
- Develop and Assure quality of process models
- Demonstrating basic knowledge of modeling standards and tools
- Minimum 5 years of functional consulting experience in SAP applications
- Has experience with minimum two full cycle implementations
- Good understanding of finance business processes
- Understands the Business Process Library approach
- Initial exposure to S4 HANA or SAP Central Finance
Other Skills & Experience / Prerequisites
- Excellent communication skills with application related (finance) focus with the ability to impart ideas in both functional/technical in a user-friendly language
- Proactive in learning and highly motivated to take ownership of personal career
- Ability to handle multiple projects
- Good Team player and ability to lead a team on projects
- Shares experiences, ideas and solutions freely
- Willingness to travel or take international project responsibility (amount may vary but can be 100% for a longer period of time)
- Fluent in English, Dutch or French are a plus and additional languages are welcome
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.