Customer Experience Value Advisor (CXA) Senior Manager
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Are you a seasoned digital executive with an influential presence in front of executive audiences?
Become part of SAP’s Customer Experience Value Advisory (“CXA”) team where your role will be to connect and build relationships with blue-chip companies’ business stakeholders during the pre- and post- sales cycles. This, as part of SAP’s reinforced Go To Market strategy to support customers in their digital transformation journeys. TheCXA team is part of the Customer Experience (also known as “C4/HANA”) COO organization of SAP; that focuses on Customer-Facing processes in the Marketing, Service, Commerce and Sales areas. The team leverages SAP IP Tools to measure the digital maturity of organizations and correlate the business value and drivers to achieve higher outputs. It collaborates closely with the Market Unit Sales leadership as well as the Global CXA team; developing new business tools and assets for specific industries.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
As Value Advisor, you will be working in a fast-paced environment and actively help to shape the world’s largest organizations’ business stakeholders’ perspective on digital transformation (what is happening in the market…how is it relevant to their businesses) and capabilities that they need to build (organization, process, technology) to put the strategies to life; as well as measures required to track progress on the implementation of the last mentioned.
Your role will have the following tasks:
- Connect and build relationships with business stakeholders pre- and post -sales cycle, creating “customers for life” by effectively engaging/supporting selected strategic accounts
- Communicate and drive the process by which internal teams build relationships with customers within your industry and region
- Maintain the regional benchmarking tool for your industry
- Own customer-facing best practices within your industry
- Strategically leverage Customer Experience Competitive and Technology team content to deliver a strong competitive advantage in the market
- Prioritize feedback between external customers and internal product teams to inform the roadmap
- Lead and participate in thought leadership opportunities (including but not limited to attending and speaking at events and creating content for publication)
- Speak to business KPI’s, align to the customer’s KPIs to support post- sale and be able to share personal stories and tactics/strategies on how to improve those KPIs
- Collaborate with sales leadership and account executives to plan strategic account interventions (up to 15 accounts annually)
- Leverage the engagement model on all accounts and work with Industry Value Engineers, Pre-Sales, Customer Engagement/Cloud Renewals and Sales organization in supporting pre- and post- sales functions
- Take an active interest in digital marketing and new technology trends within your industry
- Leverage new SAP IP tools such as FLASH and measure the digital maturity of an organization and correlate the business value and drivers to achieve a higher rating
- Work with business post sale in achieving KPIs
You will be accountable for
- Post-sale customer KPI improvements in e.g. Conversion, Sales, Revenue, Orders, Traffic, Leads, Acquisition, Net Promoter Score (up to 3 to be agreed with each customer)
- Customer NPS score: customer reference and referral surveys
- Global CXA alignment: supporting roll up reports on customer performance, FLASH analysis etc.
- In region CXA: FLASH, Best Practice and discipline specific content creation
- Bringing thought leadership to customers, internal teams, external events
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- P&L accountable in the business unit directly managing the digital channel (CRM, Marketing, Commerce, Customer Data, Logistics)
- Senior manager or director level with a minimum of 10 years’ operating in Retail, Consumer Goods, Manufacturing or Utility industries (experience will determine job title in SAP i.e. Senior Manager / Director / Senior Director)
- Experience building, presenting and executing strategic roadmaps that align to the financial and strategic business plan. The ability to be strategic and tactical in practice.
- Strong communicator, interpersonal and analytical skillset (including creative problem-solving skills)
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Team player
- Detail orientated
- Business degree and ideally MBA
- Fluent in English, good knowledge of Dutch and French is a big plus
- Prior role reported directly into a CMO, CDO, CRO, CCO, CXO, SVP Merchandising
- Start-up experience
- Passionate about learning new trends in different industries
- Senior level, industry business operator experience (minimum 10 years)
- Strong cross-functional leadership skills
- International working experience – highly appreciated
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.