Senior Consultant – Finance and Public Sector Accounting
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES:
Application specific solution consulting for SAP’s solution for Finance (S/4) and Public Sector Accounting mainly PS-CD and TRM. Within the application area to create business blueprint, Implementation of the solution according to the SAP specific methods (SAP Activate) including creation of test cases, test scheduling and execution, key user training, go live support, and post go live support.
Perform feasibility studies / solution reviews and execute general update projects at the customers as well as new implementation projects locally as well as internationally.
Support of pre-sales activities at relevant customers.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS:
- Develop and Assure quality of process models within your area of expertise.
- Create delta blueprints and define the planning of process implementation at the customers.
- Create specifications for development requirements.
- Industry process implementation across all related applications (SAP/non-SAP)
- Demonstrating profound knowledge of SAP’s applications.
- Taking over responsibility from time to time as a project team leader.
- Acts as a coach for colleagues.
- Support of pre-sales activities.
- Functional Experience in SAP Finance Applications (S/4, Funds and Grants Management), particularly Public sector accounting, PS-CD and TRM
- Minimum 6 years consulting experience and minimum 10 years working experience.
- Experience with several full cycle implementations.
- Good understanding of industry specific business processes, expert in Public Sector finance processes.
- Experience with the Business Process Library approach and the implementation method SAP Activate.
- Knowledgeable in writing functional specifications.
- Familiar with the tasks of a project leader.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
University Master degree or equivalent work experience within the Financial area (Public Sector is an advantage).
Knowledge of other languages like Dutch, German and/or French is expected.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.