Senior Service Engagement Lead
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
SAP PREMIUM ENGAGEMENT
SAP Premium Engagement offer customers the highest level of engagement available within SAP: Accompanying digital transformations, implementation projects, creating best – run operations as well as initiating innovation opportunities within our largest customers. These are entirely tailored, multi-year partnerships, offering our customers access to SAP global teams of experts across product & solution portfolios.
SAP Premium Engagement through tailored safeguarding services bundled into brand programs SAP MaxAttention, SAP Active Attention or SAP Value Assurance is the leading edge of the SAP service offerings for large customers. Projects, implementation and operation safeguarding, customer escalation, Mission Critical Support are part of the key delivery tools to ensure our customers success.
For SAP Belgium & Luxemburg, to join the Premium Engagement team,
we are looking for a customer focused SAP Customer Engagement Lead.
As an Engagement Lead (also known as TQM ‘Technical Quality Manager’), you are accountable for the day to day execution of the SAP Premium Engagement portfolio & service plan, methods and tools, and best practices across all systems & landscape environments and platforms. You will develop and demonstrate a premium level of understanding of the customer’s strategic business goals, business processes, landscape, industry norms and all available and late breaking technology as well as newly developed SAP services.
The Engagement Lead is responsible for defining and orchestrating the portfolio of services to SAP customers with Premium Engagements. As trusted advisor on-site with the customer you have a crucial role in the co-creation and execution of the customer digital transformation roadmap with SAP services. You are driven by innovation and customer focus.
Based upon your SAP track record you have both the experience and management skills to orchestrate SAP global teams organized in CoE’s and specialists to deliver customer results.
The SAP Engagement Lead demonstrates, also driven by our customers, a premium level of enthusiasm for technology enabled business advancements. Topics for our customers are for example public and private cloud, on premise and hybrid technologies, machine learning, PAAS, SAAS, IAAS, IOT, Industry 4.0, cyber security, big data, quantum computing, artificial intelligence, blockchain and smart factories.
KEY FOCUS AREAS
Lead or support strategic initiatives
- Identify and lead or support strategic initiatives successfully, that have a significant impact to the success of both the customer and SAP.
Execution and management of the engagement
- Define the SAP Premium Engagement portfolio & service plan and manage the delivery of that plan.
- Review of services delivered by SAP as part of the engagement and discussions with main stakeholders from the customer or partner organizations and other SAP lines of business.
Technical evaluation and documentation of customer situation
- Obtain a detailed understanding of the customer situation, including SAP solution landscape (on premise and cloud) and roadmap, core business processes, interfaces, critical projects and top issues and makes sure they are well documented.
Anticipation and identification of risks and top issues
- Anticipation and identification of technical risks and top issues.
- Drive prevention of risks and resolution of issues and top issues according to engagement deliverables
Operations, Innovation and Services delivery
- The goal of engagements is to support implementing projects, improve operations and bringing innovations without disruption into the customer landscape and processes.
- Establish SAP Solution Manager as collaboration platform
- Documentation and reporting of Engagement status, action and value
We are looking for an experienced professional with a number of years of experience in managing customer engagements, (SAP) technological expertise, industry background and the ability to apply this expertise to specific customer business situations.
- Comfortable and experienced with executive audiences and a professional and mature customer interfacing profile
- Judgment: ability to demonstrate consistent logic, rationality and objectivity in decision making. Achieves good balance between quick decisiveness and slower, more systematic approaches.
- Communication: Demonstrates willingness to participate in and lead meetings and communicate effectively with staff at all levels.
- Standards of performance: Strives and consistently achieves quality results, exhibits conscientiousness, dedication, self-discipline and responsibility
- Service delivery project management skills
- First level of understanding of customer’s SAP solution and all complementary products, including core business processes, his industry solution or requirements
- Understanding customer projects and ability to estimate project plan and critical points in project progression
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.