Project Manager Software Development Robotics
Would you like to take on responsibility for exciting software projects? As a Project Manager (f/m/d) in software development for our robotics solutions at the location in Marktheidenfeld (in the Würzburg / Aschaffenburg region), you will have the opportunity! Our extensive robotics portfolio with software including library functions as well as mechanics (delta robots, portal robots) is characterized by the fact that its software functions and kinematics are tailored to the typical applications of our customers. Furthermore, our robotics are integrated into a high-performance automation system that takes over all drive functions in addition to the robot control.
Life is on – are you too?
Your work field
- You will take technical responsibility for software development (libraries, UIs) for our robotics, both for new projects and for the further development of existing products.
- You will analyse the requirements together with our customers and marketing department to create the specifications.
- You will define development strategies and concepts and be responsible for project planning including cost estimation, resource allocation, time planning and quality.
- You will anticipate possible project risks and initiate appropriate measures.
- You have the chance to develop new and innovative products together with us.
- An unlimited and varied job awaits you.
- Flexible working makes it easy for you to combine family, leisure and work.
- You will benefit from attractive development prospects within the Group, also internationally
- You are an engineer (Diploma, Bachelor, Master) in electrical engineering, robotics, mechatronics, computer science or related field of specialisation.
- You have professional experiences in the fields of robotics and drive technology / servo technology.
- You are familiar with development processes such as PMP and Agile – ideally you have knowledge in software development.
- You are fluent in English and enjoy working in an international and multicultural environment.
Your next step? Apply, of course!
We at Schneider Electric are involved everywhere. From transformer substations to sockets, from smart homes to industry 4.0 – we are pushing ahead with digitization. Our customers know what they have in us and our 137,000 employees in over 100 countries. Always with the big picture in mind, sustainability and our employees in mind, we offer far more than products – we offer solutions, customer proximity and innovation.