Sales Manager Process Automation & Instrumentation I Electrical Engineering
Sales, working closely together with our clients and an international environment – this is what you are looking for? Do you want to work in a challenging environment with the freedom to implement your own ideas? If so, then we have something just for you.
For our team in Neuss near Düsseldorf we are looking for a Sales Manager (f/m/d) for Process Automation and Instrumentation. In this role you will be leading an international sales team from Central and Eastern Europe (for example BNL and DACH) and together with your team you will implement strategies to enhance sales growth for your product portfolio.
Life Is On – are you too?
Your work field
- You will be utilizing your sales and technical know-how to develop and deploy sales tactics to provide growth for the sales volume of your product portfolio and build key client relationships.
- You will be leading a driven international sales team to provide the best sales offers and services for our customers – you will be working very closely with our OEM partners, system integrators as well as the different sales teams of Schneider Electric.
- By analyzing market trends, you will assess future needs relating to sales, staffing and development.
- Last but not least – you will promote the complete offer portfolio and facilitate technical assistance as well as conduct product trainings.
- Thanks to our flexible working model, it’s easy for you to combine family, leisure and career.
- Work in truly international teams with colleagues from over 12 nations and projects worldwide.
- You may develop different interests in the future? With Schneider Electric, you have all the development opportunities an international group can provide.
- You hold a bachelor´s or master’s degree in electrical engineering, business or in another engineering-related subject.
- You stand out due to your profound technical knowledge in process and control instrumentation.
- With your experience in selling complex solutions in Oil & Gas or Food & Beverage markets you can build on your skills to push your team and Schneider Electric to the next level.
- With your very good English language skills you are ready to work in an international environment and you are willing to travel within the Central and Eastern European region. Good command of German language is a plus.
Your next step – apply of course!