About A.T Kearney
A.T. Kearney is a leading global management consulting firm with offices in more than 40 countries. Since 1926, we have been trusted advisors to the world’s foremost organizations. A.T. Kearney is a partner-owned firm, committed to helping clients achieve success.
What You Can Expect
We work in a collegial way. As a Senior Business Analyst, you will be surrounded by highly skilled professionals who are interested in helping you achieve your full potential.
We value collaboration. You will work alongside team members who will help you grow, as you help our clients solve their most important business challenges.
Our culture helps you thrive. We want to make sure you can have an impact and develop your potential from day one. Our culture actively fosters an entrepreneurial approach and a supportive environment.
What We Want
We are looking for talented problem-solvers who are ready to integrate into our client teams as full members. Senior Business Analysts are expected to contribute ideas, opinions and new information.
The following qualifications are preferred:
• Proven record of academic excellence, with a master’s degree
• International experience (work or study)
• A minimum of two internships in industry or consulting
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong critical thinking and analytical capabilities
• Forward-thinking and collaborative approach to problem-solving
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Excellent knowledge of English (+ local language for many regions)