We are HERE
“Ever checked in somewhere on social media? Ever tracked your online orders?” You might be using HERE every day without even realizing it. You can find us everywhere: in vehicles, smartphones, drones or third-party apps. And we’re not stopping there. We are evolving what used to be thought of as a map, into a real-time, 3D, digital representation of the world that will help us achieve our vision of enabling an Autonomous World for everyone.
What’s the role?
The main goal is to ensure we are building quality into our products – from creating hypothesis all the way to production. Together with our multi-functional teams you will define, design, and ship new features. We are transforming and democratizing the mobility eco system, bringing a variety of services to fit consumer’s needs.
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Establish and maintain powerful, efficient and reliable test automation solutions
- Work with the mobile and web development teams to define and realize the test automation strategy
- Collaborate with test and automation engineers to shape products and help to implement pioneering technology that matters to consumers
Who are you?
You are a critical thinker passionate about testing modern interactive Web and Mobile apps.
In addition to that:
- Experience with automated testing frameworks like Selenium, Appium, Cucumber
- Hands-on knowledge of black box testing and experience in exploratory testing
- Comfortable working within a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Excellent English communication skills
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or comparable work experience
Make HERE your destination, we are just getting started! Apply now!
HERE is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.