Your working environment
For the next generation of our e-vehicles, we are developing a software platform (vw.OS) which will enable us to continually roll out extensions and updates to the vehicle’s scope of functions across the vehicle’s life cycle.
This requires a suitable basic software framework to be developed. You are a software developer and share our vision of a smartphone on wheels? Then come to us and work in Electric/Electronic Development and shape Volkswagen’s software development!
- Creation of concepts and strategies for the configuration management of software releases
- Operational implementation of configuration and dependency management
- Definition of software configurations as part of release management
- Creation of release documentation, release notes and the delivery package
- Administration, training and use of configuration management tools
- College/university degree in electrical engineering, computer science or a comparable field of study
- Several years of experience in software development
- Professional experience in operational software configuration management, ideally in the automotive environment
- Very good written and spoken German and English
These interdisciplinary skills distinguish you in particular:
- High level of initiative
- Great team skills
- High analytical competence