AXA Group Operations
Building innovative tech & data solutions for the tech-led, customer-focused AXA Group
With more than 8000 employees in 17 countries, we act as catalyst for AXA’s transformation:
- Define the AXA Group’s tech, data & operations strategy,
- Deliver predictable, efficient, and secure IT services to AXA entities
- Provide new capabilities via data and emerging technologies for all AXA entities
- Keep the AXA Group safe, secure, and resilient.
These are just an example of the types of job opportunity the company offers. More information on available positions will be available at the Summit.
AXA is becoming a sustainable tech-led company and at AXA Group Operations we are one of the major catalysts for this transformation.
We set the tone by triggering and empowering the evolution of our insurance business model through technology and innovation, driving its concrete implementation globally at speed, with a high quality of advisory and execution.
We are present across 17 countries with committed, highly qualified teams. We leverage technology, data, sourcing, security and investment allocation in a global way, but also achieve economies of scale and synergies when necessary.
At AXA Group Operations, we want to be recognized in three fields of action:
- to drive customer experience
- to drive efficiency and better manage risks
- for stronger partnerships with AXA entities
What We Offer
We bring together the expertise, cultural diversity and creativity of over 8,000 employees worldwide and we’re committed to equal opportunities in all aspects of employment (gender, LGBT+, disabled persons, or people of different origins) and to promoting Diversity & Inclusion by creating a work environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect, and where individual differences are valued.