About A.T Kearney
A.T. Kearney is a leading global management consulting firm with offices in more than 40 countries. Since 1926, we have been trusted advisors to the world’s foremost organizations. A.T. Kearney is a partner-owned firm, committed to helping clients achieve success.
What You Can Expect
We work in a collegial way. As a Summer Trainee, you will be surrounded by highly skilled professionals who are interested in helping you achieve your full potential.
We value collaboration. You will work alongside team members who will help you grow, as you help our clients solve their most important business challenges.
Our culture helps you thrive. We want to make sure you can have an impact and develop your potential from day one. Our culture actively fosters an entrepreneurial approach and a supportive environment.
What We Want
There is no standard model for A.T. Kearney summer trainees. We are looking for talented problem-solvers who are ready to integrate as active members of a client team. The following qualifications are preferred:
• Enrolled students pursuing a bachelor’s degree, after third semester of study or a master’s degree with at least six months until graduation
• Proven record of academic excellence
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong critical thinking and analytical capabilities
• Forward-thinking and collaborative approach to problem solving
• Self-directed with the ability to operate in ambiguity and to learn quickly
• Collaborative and highly motivated to coach, mentor, and help others grow professionally
• Two to three relevant internship experiences in a rigorous environment, such as Global or Fortune 500 companies or consulting
• Excellent knowledge of English (+ local language for many regions)