FrontEnd Java Developer
Thanks to your expertise, you are very well versed in the development of complex Angular and or Java solutions.
What you will do
You are enthusiastic about the Agile way of working and you are versatile within a DevOps team. You feel strongly about Clean Code and you constantly optimize the way you work. When programming in pairs, you ensure that expertise is transferred and put new projects into production. Furthermore, you design software solutions independently develop them in a team in an interdisciplinary fashion. Your enthusiasm wins over our stakeholders and therefore goes a long way to ensuring customer satisfaction. In addition, you also help monitor and automate software.
- Degree (ETH/Uni/UAS) in computer science or IT diploma (FCC) with several years of professional experience with a focus on either on software development or similar
- Experience in developing solutions in Angular 2 or higher
- Experience in developing solutions in Java 8 or higher
- Expertise in the SOAP and REST web services
- Knowledge of test-driven development, continuous testing and behaviour-driven development and an understanding of Agile and Lean principles
- Know-how of Linux and experience with monitoring systems
- Experience with development and build tools (GIT, Jenkins, Jira) and other tools (IntelliJ) as well as test automation methods would be an advantage
- Prepared to work on-call shifts and carry out maintenance work outside of office hours from time to time
- Communicative, proactive, flexible, active contributor and team player
- Very good English