Junior Software Engineer
You join an agile DevOps team. Together, you realize zero-downtime solutions for identity and access management at Swisscom.
What you achieve
Throughout the entire software lifecycle – from designing to operating the productive environments – you use state-of-the-art methods and tools. You get involved in architectural and design discussions and win the team over with the solutions you propose. With your commitment to collaborative development and continuous delivery, you help to develop our DevOps capabilities continuously. Thanks to your know-how in modern software architectures and cloud technologies, we create innovative and fail-safe solutions for our customers. Thus, you contribute to making our systems and data secure.
Why you succeed
- Degree (Uni/UAS/technical college) in computer science, business informatics, or related disciplines
- Experience in software development with Java and/or Angular, preferably in IAM environment
- Know-how in working with DevOps automation tools for deployment, testing, and monitoring
- Knowledge of ForgeRock Identity and the access management platform a plus
- Familiar with agile development methodologies and environments (Scrum, SAFe)
- Inquisitive, communicative, and enthusiastic about new trends and technologies
- Open-minded, solution-oriented, and team-oriented
- Very good English, German a plus